Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

Tanc

Hey im 41 started the gym in September weighing at 240 down to 215 and eat super clean like 7 egg white for breakfast and a cup of oatmeal 6 oz steak then 6 oz of salmon 6 oz grilled chicken breast with cup of broccoli an apple with 3 tablespoon peanut butter and 2 protein shake . I what to try something different i was doing testosterone cypinate 200 mph 1 month injection every two weeks. But I've always liked deca back years ago but didn't know what I was doing. So can you help me how much to take of deca and where to get it. For cycles.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

bro, you need YEARS of training before you start using steroids... noone with any sense whatsoever would recommend that to you.. here is a link to my articles on sarms... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you could take a look at these and consider them but steroids are out of the question

please stop emailing me or any random people asking where to get steroids... im guessing you must not realize how shady that looks??

Hey im 41 started the gym in September weighing at 240 down to 215 and eat super clean like 7 egg white for breakfast and a cup of oatmeal 6 oz steak then 6 oz of salmon 6 oz grilled chicken breast with cup of broccoli an apple with 3 tablespoon peanut butter and 2 protein shake . I what to try something different i was doing testosterone cypinate 200 mph 1 month injection every two weeks. But I've always liked deca back years ago but didn't know what I was doing. So can you help me how much to take of deca and where to get it. For cycles.

You haven't put hardly any time at all into the gym bud. You need to build a proper foundation with years of training before even considering steroids. What is your full stats and goals?

Sarms would be a good option for you, but no steroids. You might also go to the doctor and get some bloodwork done to see where all your levels are at

Top Bottom