napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt / test questions

vexxev

Hey Dylan big fan love your work and products.. I'm 26 years old 5'7 145 pounds right now on a cut... Dropped down from 160 over months of natural work. I've used alot of ur products basically everything I've tried or ran once with pct of course.. I had bloods done last month been off sarms for a good year... And my testosterone total levels were at 549 on a scale from 250--1100 and free test was 96.2 on scale of 35.00 to155. 00... My FSH was at 3.7 LH 3.9
My general doctor said everything was OK... Friends suggested titan medical center for trt.... I spoke to them showed them my levels and they are suggesting a trt with hcg and arimidex. Just wondering if ud agree with that on my levels.... Would it be smart to go with them? Or start maybe my own trt program with gear..

i find it very difficult to believe you were advised trt with a 549 test level.. i dont know ANYONE that would prescribe that and you definitely do not need trt at that level... im very very pro trt but not at that number bro... im pro trt when you need it... your fsh and lh are great, your test is pretty good as well... no, i would not advise this whatsoever...

Thanks for the info Dylan anything else u suggest doing to gain lean mass? I have rad still from months ago just didn't like how my nuts felt on it became very achy. Titan medical center is the ones who told me they'd put me on trt with the hcg and anti estrogen. I do feel like I am ready to take the next step just know they are expensive. Hopefully can get more insight thanks again

Some of these HRT clinics are just looking to make a buck and will put anyone on TRT if they are below the top top range. Just like car salesman will sell someone a car even if they can't afford it.

How do you feel? Your levels are mid range which is good for a natural. If you went on TRT and your levels went from 550 to 900, i dont think you would see the muscle gains you are expecting. Going on trt for the sake of making gains is a poor decision and short term thinking.

Unless you have excellent genetics, gains come slow after the first 2 years, but they still come. This is just a fact of life.

Well the reason I got the blood work to began with was I'm always tired even on the days I do nothing at work. Whichs made me wonder even sexually I don't stay as hard... It's not like it use to be Ive been lifting for 5 years now so I know how the gains go. I just don't feel the same and I know diet and all that plays into it which I eat pretty healthy. I even notice my self losing hair it's harder for me to lose the fat even being a skinnier type.. So that's why I went to the Dr.. I honestly just want to feel better it's not about the gains.

Thanks for the info Dylan anything else u suggest doing to gain lean mass? I have rad still from months ago just didn't like how my nuts felt on it became very achy. Titan medical center is the ones who told me they'd put me on trt with the hcg and anti estrogen. I do feel like I am ready to take the next step just know they are expensive. Hopefully can get more insight thanks again

for lean mass, s4 an lgd stacked together would be so perfect man... it gets no better... i would definitely go with that stack.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout.. .

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

There is nothing wrong with your test levels whatsoever bro. There is absolutely no reason at all to be on TRT. If you are looking for lean mass gains, Sarms can treat you well. The power stack would be perfect for that

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

26 yrs old...testosterone level right on the median average...great pituatary function...but he's "tired"...so oh yeah...lets go on TRT
TRT is to treat HYPOGONADISM...not for gains or skinny fat weight loss....from some misguided uneducated reason you want to be on trt and you are grasping at straws to try an justify it

DON'T KID YOURSELF....you gave yourself away when you said
"I do feel like I am ready to take the next step just know they are expensive"

Try some Geritol....it works wonders for iron poor blood

Last edited:
Top Bottom