napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT question

Cmon

Hi all, I'm on doctor prescribed Testosterone Cypionate 200 MG every 2 weeks. Had my first intramuscular injection about a week ago. Prior to the injection I had some blood drawn and my total T was 273.9 (reference range 300.0-1100.0 ng/dL). I had my T levels checked after 5 days and it came back at 1481. I'm thinking it must have been even higher the first few days after my injection. Is this unusual and should I be concerned about the level being this high? Previously my doc had me on Androgel which I was on for many years but it never seemed to do much for me. My levels were always around 300 to 500 while on the gel. I definitely notice a difference from the injection, as my mood and energy levels have improved significantly. I'm 55, eat clean and exercise regularly.

Hi all, I'm on doctor prescribed Testosterone Cypionate 200 MG every 2 weeks. Had my first intramuscular injection about a week ago. Prior to the injection I had some blood drawn and my total T was 273.9 (reference range 300.0-1100.0 ng/dL). I had my T levels checked after 5 days and it came back at 1481. I'm thinking it must have been even higher the first few days after my injection. Is this unusual and should I be concerned about the level being this high? Previously my doc had me on Androgel which I was on for many years but it never seemed to do much for me. My levels were always around 300 to 500 while on the gel. I definitely notice a difference from the injection, as my mood and energy levels have improved significantly. I'm 55, eat clean and exercise regularly.
@DylanGemelli is an expert on this. My doc has me on T cypionate 200 mg ever two weeks as well. This method will spike your T levels. I had one doc tell me to take bloods a few days before your next injection. Get a few test that way and to see an average range. My new doc says to have even levels to split dosage to 100-150mg once a week so you don't get the spikes. So I am starting that out and will take bloods again for the results. When I would test say 5 days after my 200 mg injection, it would be like 1100. Taking a test about 10 days or so after the 200 mg injection my levels were 500-600 for an example

@DylanGemelli is an expert on this. My doc has me on T cypionate 200 mg ever two weeks as well. This method will spike your T levels. I had one doc tell me to take bloods a few days before your next injection. Get a few test that way and to see an average range. My new doc says to have even levels to split dosage to 100-150mg once a week so you don't get the spikes. So I am starting that out and will take bloods again for the results. When I would test say 5 days after my 200 mg injection, it would be like 1100. Taking a test about 10 days or so after the 200 mg injection my levels were 500-600 for an example
100% dosing once every two levels is going to have you all over the place and feeling pretty shitty at certain times... the peaks and troughs will be extreme on both ends and in all honesty, will not feel great at all.. the purpose of trt is to improve the quality of life and there is a clear lack of understanding of blood stability and testosterone esters by the doctor giving a dosing protocol with the cypionate ester once every 2 weeks...

100% dosing once every two levels is going to have you all over the place and feeling pretty shitty at certain times... the peaks and troughs will be extreme on both ends and in all honesty, will not feel great at all.. the purpose of trt is to improve the quality of life and there is a clear lack of understanding of blood stability and testosterone esters by the doctor giving a dosing protocol with the cypionate ester once every 2 weeks...
Yes Dylan once I changed it to 100 mg every week, I felt the change

Thanks for the insight man.

Now I wish I hadn't wasted my time and money using the gel. The injection is a lot cheaper too.
well for most, they dont even know and would obviously prefer the gel but anyone newer to it likely wouldnt know.. .the gel is not even remotely close to as effective as an injection

Top Bottom