Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT question: HCG options

skycop

Hello,

New to forum, 52 years old, been on TRT for almost 9 years. Doc started me on 200mg Test Cyp (100mg 2x/week), 0.50mg arimidex 2x/week and 300iu of HCG 2x/week. I reduced the Test cyp to 120mg weekly and the arimidex to 0.25mg twice per week due to estrogen conversion. Dylan doesn't like HCG for extended use, so what safe options do I have? I really liked the performance advantage at 200mg/week, but the estrogen bounce was hard to control. I still play ice hockey 3x per week and I am looking to keep performance levels as high as possible so I can play with these young kids for a few more years...

Thanks

Hello,

New to forum, 52 years old, been on TRT for almost 9 years. Doc started me on 200mg Test Cyp (100mg 2x/week), 0.50mg arimidex 2x/week and 300iu of HCG 2x/week. I reduced the Test cyp to 120mg weekly and the arimidex to 0.25mg twice per week due to estrogen conversion. Dylan doesn't like HCG for extended use, so what safe options do I have? I really liked the performance advantage at 200mg/week, but the estrogen bounce was hard to control. I still play ice hockey 3x per week and I am looking to keep performance levels as high as possible so I can play with these young kids for a few more years...

Thanks

hey brother... DO NOT use hcg more than 4 weeks at a time... you can utilize hcg every 3 months 4 weeks at a time at 1000 ius week... other than that, you dont need it whatsoever and you will only cause damage by further implementing it... you do realize that fucking hcg increases estrogen as well right so when you use it long term and you are already using test, albeit at a low dose, its still all converting to estrogen... fucking hcg... these fucking doctors are so clueless it makes me sick... i have a far better scenario for you to implement on your trt where you wont have to worry about estrogen and get ultra performance... all you need to do is run sarms with your trt... here is the layout i would recommend... you can stay on mk677 year round with your trt... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 arimidex .5 mg every 3 days
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

hey brother... DO NOT use hcg more than 4 weeks at a time... you can utilize hcg every 3 months 4 weeks at a time at 1000 ius week... other than that, you dont need it whatsoever and you will only cause damage by further implementing it... you do realize that fucking hcg increases estrogen as well right so when you use it long term and you are already using test, albeit at a low dose, its still all converting to estrogen... fucking hcg... these fucking doctors are so clueless it makes me sick... i have a far better scenario for you to implement on your trt where you wont have to worry about estrogen and get ultra performance... all you need to do is run sarms with your trt... here is the layout i would recommend... you can stay on mk677 year round with your trt... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 arimidex .5 mg every 3 days
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I am new and maybe niave, but 150mg of test a week seems like a breath mint

Hey Dylan,

New to the forum, great to be here. I saw your video about HCG on cycle and how you're not a big fan. I've been prescribed HCG twice by docs and what's funny is usually I feel fine for 4 weeks and then after I get the symptoms of elevated E, poor libido etc.

I am currently on TRT at 160mg per week of Test Cyp. The only times I've felt bad is when I was over prescribed arimidex and E got too low, or on HCG too long and it got too high. Currently, what I'm doing is just the Test Cyp at 160mg per week, and was using HCG twice a week at a very small 100IU total. I'm most likely going to just take it out of my regimen as that dosage is mostly useless anyway.

One question I had for you...

In your layout, you show "1-16", I assume meaning weeks 1-16. For TRT protocol of course you are typically running indefinitely and don't cycle off, or do you still recommend TRT users cycle off for a short period.

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere on the forum.

Also, for TRT purposes, why would you run HCG every 3 mths for 4 weeks as you mentioned (or is that simply if fertility was a concern?).

My doctor said that there are benefits to keeping hormone production running indefinitely with hcg as there are "lh receptors all over the body", but all I know when I run it in clinical doses, it messes me up after 4 weeks.

Thanks in advance

Drs are freaking idiots and sometimes I think there experimenting on us as there own little case studys . 300 ius twice a week for the long haul shit 250 once a week wpuld prevent atrophy bit when your on trt whats the friggen point unless trying too maintain fertility.your never coming off so why worry about recovery

Hey Dylan,

New to the forum, great to be here. I saw your video about HCG on cycle and how you're not a big fan. I've been prescribed HCG twice by docs and what's funny is usually I feel fine for 4 weeks and then after I get the symptoms of elevated E, poor libido etc.

I am currently on TRT at 160mg per week of Test Cyp. The only times I've felt bad is when I was over prescribed arimidex and E got too low, or on HCG too long and it got too high. Currently, what I'm doing is just the Test Cyp at 160mg per week, and was using HCG twice a week at a very small 100IU total. I'm most likely going to just take it out of my regimen as that dosage is mostly useless anyway.

In your layout, you show "1-16", I assume meaning weeks 1-16. For TRT protocol of course you are typically running indefinitely and don't cycle off, or do you still recommend TRT users cycle off for a short period.

Also, for TRT purposes, why would you run HCG every 3 mths for 4 weeks as you mentioned (or is that simply if fertility was a concern?).

My doctor said that there are benefits to keeping hormone production running indefinitely with hcg as there are "lh receptors all over the body", but all I know when I run it in clinical doses, it messes me up after 4 weeks.

Thanks in advance

However thats not hormone production hcg mimics LH in the leydig cell causing testosterone production however its not lh and who says it interacts with any of the other receptors the same way could have a limited effect like a serm or sarm amd be selective too the receptor in our nuts

And the negative feedback loop it causes bothers me more testicular atrophy when you already have hypogonadism not much a big deal . but fucking with the pituitary and your hpta may be more detrimental

And the negative feedback loop it causes bothers me more testicular atrophy when you already have hypogonadism not much a big deal . but fucking with the pituitary and your hpta may be more detrimental

Testicular atrophy doesn't bug me at all really. And, I've never really noticed an improvement in mood or libido after maybe 2 weeks on hcg... really, the best I've felt is when I'm just running test. Before TRT, I was very disciplined in my lifestyle factors, exercise, etc etc., but was going downhill oddly. Lipids and such were that of someone in much worse shape, and TT was 290.. Being on T changed my lipids and other health markers dramatically for the better.

Thanks for the response, kind of echo's what I've been thinking.

I am new and maybe niave, but 150mg of test a week seems like a breath mint

and thats why your new... because that is absurdity at its finest degree... that would coincide with a huge lack of experience and a complete misunderstanding of all this

Hey Dylan,

Thanks in advance

Hey brother... you are spot on in what you said about the symptoms you were feeling and experiencing from extended hcg use... what happens with hcg is that it WILL elevate estrogen on top of causing suppression with extended use... this is just a fraction of the many issues that will occur... i have no clue what the problem is with these doctors but they are hurting people on a daily basis... Yes, my recommendation for use is one blast of hcg at 1000 ius week every 3-4 months... that is more than enough and more than sufficient...

in terms of the cycle layout that i provided to you... the 1-16 is with the implementation of sarms... you would then continue on trt as normal without a break... when you are on trt you do not come off at all... this was simply how to cycle sarms into your trt but after you complete it, you would then stay on your trt as you would not want to stop...

and thats why your new... because that is absurdity at its finest degree... that would coincide with a huge lack of experience and a complete misunderstanding of all this

Like I said I am just hoping the docs would be more generous. Sounds like that is not so though.

Hey brother... you are spot on in what you said about the symptoms you were feeling and experiencing from extended hcg use... what happens with hcg is that it WILL elevate estrogen on top of causing suppression with extended use... this is just a fraction of the many issues that will occur... i have no clue what the problem is with these doctors but they are hurting people on a daily basis... Yes, my recommendation for use is one blast of hcg at 1000 ius week every 3-4 months... that is more than enough and more than sufficient...

in terms of the cycle layout that i provided to you... the 1-16 is with the implementation of sarms... you would then continue on trt as normal without a break... when you are on trt you do not come off at all... this was simply how to cycle sarms into your trt but after you complete it, you would then stay on your trt as you would not want to stop...

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll read up more on SARMS, they're new to me for the most part.

I guess the last question is, if testicular size and fertility arent a concern, is there really any benefit in even blasting HCG every few months? No more kids for me lol

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll read up more on SARMS, they're new to me for the most part.

I guess the last question is, if testicular size and fertility arent a concern, is there really any benefit in even blasting HCG every few months? No more kids for me lol

its probably not necessary then brother... so your good...

here's where to start on my articles about sarms... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here's my youtube channel with videos on sarms as well... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

Top Bottom