Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT + HCG and Fertility

MikeK

Hello,

I am on TRT. I am on a 100mg of Test Cypionate twice a week along with 150iu of HCG daily.

My main concern is Fertility since i will be attempting to have a child in the next 2 years.

I have read a few studies that show guys on TRT + HCG were able to get their wives pregnant.

My question is: Is there anyone with a personal experience of impregnating their woman while on TRT + HCG.

How big is my risk of going sterile due to TRT.

I know for a fact that i was fertile 10 years ago. My sperm count before TRT was over 20 million/ml.

I appreciate anyone who can share a personal experience with fertility while on Testosterone.

Thanks all
Mike

MikeK said:
Hello,

I am on TRT. I am on a 100mg of Test Cypionate twice a week along with 150iu of HCG daily.

My main concern is Fertility since i will be attempting to have a child in the next 2 years.

I have read a few studies that show guys on TRT + HCG were able to get their wives pregnant.

My question is: Is there anyone with a personal experience of impregnating their woman while on TRT + HCG.

I got my woman knocked up just fine. I was actually on a blast and had a significant amount of compounds in my system which boosted my horny'ness which resulted in a lil mini me 9 months later lol

I know for a fact that i was fertile 10 years ago. My sperm count before TRT was over 20 million/ml.

I appreciate anyone who can share a personal experience with fertility while on Testosterone.

Thanks all
Mike

MikeK said:
Hello,

Thanks all
Mike

Obviously being on TRT reduces your chances of conceiving considerably, but it is still possible. Using HCG can definitely help, but you can also greatly increase your chances if you come off the test completely and force your body to make natural test again. It's still possible while on TRT, but like I said your chances will be a lot lower. I don't know how long you have been on TRT, but the longer you have been on it the tougher it will be as well. It's going to be difficult to give you a good answer on this because everyone is so different, but those are the ways you can greatly increase your chances of having a child. it definitely happens where people have children while on TRT, but you may want to discuss this with your doc, and also get some blood work done to see where your sperm count is

MikeK said:
Hello,

Thanks all
Mike

its possible to have children while on TRT, but it is the same as birth control for women, it is possible BUT a lot less likely - Test was actually implemented as a male birth control in studies I heard about (foreign I believe) - your best best would be to come off TEST, get pregnant, then go back on if you need.

I haven't on TRT but did on blast which is much different. If you supplement HCG you should be fine in 2 years I would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But no I don't believe it will make you infertile just being on trt because the myth of test being a male contraceptive is just not true unless maybe if you use it for a long time before you expect it to work. I had both my kids on blast and it was too easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
MikeK said:
Hello,

Thanks all
Mike

Obviously being on TRT reduces your chances of conceiving considerably, but it is still possible. Using HCG can definitely help, but you can also greatly increase your chances if you come off the test completely and force your body to make natural test again. It's still possible while on TRT, but like I said your chances will be a lot lower. I don't know how long you have been on TRT, but the longer you have been on it the tougher it will be as well. It's going to be difficult to give you a good answer on this because everyone is so different, but those are the ways you can greatly increase your chances of having a child. it definitely happens where people have children while on TRT, but you may want to discuss this with your doc, and also get some blood work done to see where your sperm count is

All i know is that I always did a 4 month cycle every year. That would be 8 months off...and I have 5 boys. Must have knocked my x chrome out.

I can tell you this. If you can go clean for about 3 months then try, you should have no problem. Another option is to cut back to 100mg. There is no scientific studies showing exactly how much external test it takes to shut you down, but my guess is right around 200mg. It also may sound like you are a little older now, and that is a strike against you if you are on trt.

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
MikeK said:
Hello,

Thanks all
Mike

All i know is that I always did a 4 month cycle every year. That would be 8 months off...and I have 5 boys. Must have knocked my x chrome out.

I can tell you this. If you can go clean for about 3 months then try, you should have no problem. Another option is to cut back to 100mg. There is no scientific studies showing exactly how much external test it takes to shut you down, but my guess is right around 200mg. It also may sound like you are a little older now, and that is a strike against you if you are on trt.

yeah 200-250mg sounds about right...

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
MikeK said:
Hello,

Thanks all
Mike

Your just a beast bro, thats all it is! LOL :D

There is no specific answer on this but i think the OP already knows this as he is just simply looking for personal experiences... I can tell you that i have seen plenty have the ability to get their girl pregnant but as everyone else already pointed out, it does greatly reduce the risk... i would try a few months first and see how things go... if things are just not happening, then you have options, like scaling back... just take it step by step and if you find there's no choice but to come off then you have to do what you have to do to get what you want bro...

Top Bottom