napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TrippleX dosing

sleeping_giant

I did a quick search but couldn't find any info on the subject. Whats the recommended dosing for the TrippleX stack, at least for starting off?

I would start at half or 3/4 of a dropper and see how that is. are you taking for pwo or in the bedroom?

yes it is. if the bedroom same start with half maybe 3/4 of a dropper and see how that works and then move up from there

I did a quick search but couldn't find any info on the subject. Whats the recommended dosing for the TrippleX stack, at least for starting off?

I think it's best at 1ml dosing, but it is very powerful stuff so you may want to start at half dose (0.5ml) and try that first. You can always increase it afterwards.

It works great at that dose for both the bedroom and preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

start with 1 full ml... once you find out if you are very tolerant of that after 5 or more uses, you could increase but never exceed 2 ML of it...

You guys are animals lol 1/2ml is enough for me both pwo and pre bedroom.

Lol, it's definitely powerful stuff for sure. A little bit goes a long way

Start at .5 if that's not doing go to 1ml if that's not doing it go to 1.5 see the pattern? Progression and common sense my friend.

Be careful with it it's stroooong!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm looking for this stack for pwo/bedroom. how long before would you recommend taking this?

About 30-45 minutes before is perfect in my opinion

It hits me a little slower. I've found an hour or two for me works best.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

Top Bottom