Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trestolone (Ment)

Brawn

I have been reading on this compound trestolone or MENT. It supposed to be like 10X more anabolic than testosterone which makes it stronger than Tren ? Does anyone have any experience with this ?

I have been reading on this compound trestolone or MENT. It supposed to be like 10X more anabolic than testosterone which makes it stronger than Tren ? Does anyone have any experience with this ?

I have never personally ran it before but I know people who have. A pro told me he made very nice gains off it but the sides were harsh. Blood pressure and insomnia to be specific. I think it's to harsh for me but I also don't run trenbolone anymore either. Those compounds just wouldn't be practical for what I am doing and for what I am trying to accomplish

I have never personally ran it before but I know people who have. A pro told me he made very nice gains off it but the sides were harsh. Blood pressure and insomnia to be specific. I think it's to harsh for me but I also don't run trenbolone anymore either. Those compounds just wouldn't be practical for what I am doing and for what I am trying to accomplish
I ran it @ 50mg ed for 7 weeks and I didn't think it was harsh. I didn't gain any weight but I leaned out really nice eating in a very light deficit and some days at maintenance. My blood pressure did increase initially but it went back to normal after a couple weeks same with the insomnia. I felt incredible on it and to me was the best plus of this compound. The sense of well-being was incredible.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

I ran it @ 50mg ed for 7 weeks and I didn't think it was harsh. I didn't gain any weight but I leaned out really nice eating in a very light deficit and some days at maintenance. My blood pressure did increase initially but it went back to normal after a couple weeks same with the insomnia. I felt incredible on it and to me was the best plus of this compound. The sense of well-being was incredible.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Seems like a sweet spot ... The guys I know we're running it higher I think ..

I've always been interested in this one I will run it eventually. Although I've heard it's worse than Deca in terms of elimination time from the body and guys never fully recovering from its use basically for you TRT users only. Not sure how accurate that may be only anecdotal reports. And Yea I heard its stronger than tren if used correctly.

I've always been interested in this one I will run it eventually. Although I've heard it's worse than Deca in terms of elimination time from the body and guys never fully recovering from its use basically for you TRT users only. Not sure how accurate that may be only anecdotal reports. And Yea I heard its stronger than tren if used correctly.

I'm interested in this also, bigtime

Explain? He seems to know what he's talking about And not just because he's from another site

First off he calls himself Dr Tony huge...he is no Dr!.
Second he pushes drugs like ment and dnp..capsulated sarms and a variety of other bullshit junk..and publicly puts up a steroid site with easy access for kids to get the Shit. Would u trust a guy like that? I sure as hell wouldn't. Hes gona get people killed. Fuck that dude...he's an older version of Bostin loyd

Your smart as fuck just by being here bro. That guy cares about money not you...he uses a lot of bro science.

First off he calls himself Dr Tony huge...he is no Dr!.
Second he pushes drugs like ment and dnp..capsulated sarms and a variety of other bullshit junk..and publicly puts up a steroid site with easy access for kids to get the Shit. Would u trust a guy like that? I sure as hell wouldn't. Hes gona get people killed. Fuck that dude...he's an older version of Bostin loyd

Yes... unfortunatly the thing is that he's gaining a lot of respect because he has a great body and he won a bodybuilding contest with only the use of sarms (no AAS for the contest)

And he's more on the "Dark side" with new and secret drugs like Ment, where everybody have heard of it and want to know more about it, but no real experts want to talk about it on youtube (maybe because it is so dangereous or effective, I don't know). So people are just curious and listen unfortunatly to the only ones who want to talk about it.

Last edited:
Yes... unfortunatly the thing is that he's gaining a lot of respect because he has a great body and he won a bodybuilding contest with only the use of sarms (no AAS for the contest)

And he's more on the "Dark side" with new and secret drugs like Ment, where everybody have heard of it and want to know more about it, but no real experts want to talk about it on youtube (maybe because it is so dangereous or effective, I don't know). So people are just curious and listen unfortunatly to the only ones who want to talk about it.

You can't be serious... he wont a contest with only sarms use.. why? because he "SAID" he did... LOL come on man... you seriously cannot see through what he does... read my next post

how many JUST doctors or JUST lawyers would do any of the following... 1. sell steroids (ENOUGH FUCKING SAID) 2. have the amount of time he has to supposedly travel, make all these videos etc... im sorry but i know quite a few doctors and lawyers and they are never home etc... what a fucking joke... the fact anyone believes any of this is just ridiculous

this guys has less than no credibility... he literally talks about how great he is more than half the time... talks about ALL this shit he SUPPOSEDLY owns etc... and even goes as far as to degrade people in his responses on youtube videos if anyone even questions him... he literally degrades them in a very serious way... he is married yet he goes around acting like he has different women in his RENTED ferrari etc... thats all of a sudden cool now? LOLLLL not to mention encouraging FUCKING KIDS that its okay to use dnp etc. and taking it a step further and fucking selling it to them... also, slapping the government in the face, admitting hes the owner of his "companies" and also acting like he has all this shit etc.. you really think that's smart? you think he's doing this for free like he says?? LOLLLLL fucking serious? this is the lowest class person i have ever encountered... he is more concerned with being a person that only talks about themselves, could care less about anyone but himself etc... i have never seen so many lies etc... i hate to even talk about people but i literally despise this fucking person.. what he stands for, represents is despicable.... i mean, he's insulting everyone else flaunting things in their face...

have you ever seen me or rich or anyone else talk about all these things we "have", try to be something we are not etc... you don't see successful and respectable people doing that shit... you see people who don't have half as much as they claim, who have low self esteem and no class doing shit like that... people that feel inferior and feel like they have something to prove... good luck to anyone that listens or actually respects this scum... its fucking disgraceful and flat out embarrassing... im sorry but its just absurd

Ment is not new or secret by any means. It's been around for decades.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Dude you can pick apart every one of his videos (and his 'co hosts') nonsense in seconds. They are literally just clueless gym bro's with zero medical knowledge, and just full of dumb foolish anecdotal evidence.

He claims he only uses SARMS, but is getting 'pinned by a hottie' in every other video. He also sells the fake SARMS he professes he uses. LMFAO. How dumb are people?! The steroid industry would die overnight if there was no use for them.

He professes to use a gram of DNP, when people have died on 1/3 of that.

He claims injecting test causes localised site growth, which is just nonsense.

He claims you don't need a PCT, which is beyond foolish.

He claims androgens are great muscle builders, over anabolics - I mean has the guy even picked up a fucking medical book in his life?!

He advises his mate, who has had open heart surgery, to use Tren and DNP. Man, he sure does look out for him hey?

The illusion that he professes has just worked its wonders. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK. That he 'knows' what he's talking about. The cunt doesn't have a single fucking clue, about some of the most basic things.

The only reason he looks like that is because he foolishly jams every synthetic steroid hormone and then some, he can find, into his body like all his foolish know-nothing 'expert' buddies. And like most of those guys, his body is average at best considering how much junk he is actually running.

/rant.

Top Bottom