Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenavar: A new article by Dylan Gemelli

Dylan, what do you think is a good SARMS replacement for trenavar? My feelings it's an anabolicum/andarine/cardarine mix. Kind of like side-effect-free trenbolone.

Dylan, what do you think is a good SARMS replacement for trenavar? My feelings it's an anabolicum/andarine/cardarine mix. Kind of like side-effect-free trenbolone.

There ya go. I think that's probably the best combination that would give similar effects without the side effects in my opinion.

I didn't care much for trenavar myself. I actually get much better results from using a sarms stack of S4 and GW in hardening, vascularity, strength and fat loss

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would say that or RAD instead of LGD. But I'm inexperienced with rad. Just going off paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say that or RAD instead of LGD. But I'm inexperienced with rad. Just going off paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RAD is another good option in place of LGD. Both are very powerful

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thats actually pretty much on point... as some others pointed out, RAD could also be placed in there... i like the andarine/cardarine, testolone mix to get this type of result but even a step further and adding anabolicum would be a great way to solidify it...

on paper, trenavar sounds A LOT better than it actually is... one thing in its favor is that its non methylated so it was easy to stack with anything and it did offer some benefit but i never personally felt it did or acted as it was supposed to or intended...

Top Bottom