napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and anadrol

doondeka

I just ran a cycle of Tren and Anadrol how long do I have to wait to run some more Anadrol and Tren how long of a break should I give my liver that's my question will a month be sufficient so I don't end up with liver damage?

time on = time off... however long you ran your cycle PLUS pct time is how long you need off but you sound very very concerning man... the fact you are asking if you only need a month off is scary... do you even know what you are doing? what did you run for pct?

I just ran a cycle of Tren and Anadrol how long do I have to wait to run some more Anadrol and Tren how long of a break should I give my liver that's my question will a month be sufficient so I don't end up with liver damage?

It would be helpful if you gave us your full stats,age, weight, bf, cycle experience

If you just came off of tren and anadrol you better give yourself a long ass time. I wouldn't recommend running that harsh combo more than once a year

What is your stats, goals, and experience?

What was your cycle? Where's your test? Stats?

Top Bottom