napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Travelers?

TurboZ

Are there many travelers in here? What gym membership (if any) do you guys recommend for the person on the go? I am normally out of town Monday through Thursday/Friday and would like to get away with the dumbbell workouts at the hotels when there. When I stay at one hotel in South TX they actually have a membership to Anytime Fitness which is nice.

Are there many travelers in here? What gym membership (if any) do you guys recommend for the person on the go? I am normally out of town Monday through Thursday/Friday and would like to get away with the dumbbell workouts at the hotels when there. When I stay at one hotel in South TX they actually have a membership to Anytime Fitness which is nice.

it really just depends on the area... i have certain gyms i go to dependent upon the city... if your looking for more mainstream that are in many major cities, if you get to the ultra or super sports club, those are really strong gyms... A LOT of equipment types and they often accommodate trx training as well as mma types as well on top of high end equipment... clearly priced more but a great option...

I always look for a gym to see what is closest and of course I work on military bases so I take advantage of that if they are open on my schedule. I had a snap fitness which is pretty common for the places I have been on the west coast atleast and in florida. of course there is a planet shitness here but I refuse to go there, and an anytime fitness as well and some other crossfit and other iron head places but it has worked out for me to come on base it rushes me a little in the mornings as they don't open til 5 am and I have to go back and shower and get back to work by 7 730ish

Rock you must be in Ft Sill lol. I am in the oilfield and run across many different little towns. I just didn't know if there were any real gyms that had nationwide memberships. I don't mind the Anytime, but PF would be a wash I'm sure.

Just do a search for whatever area you are in, and can usually find somewhat close gyms, and they will all pretty much offer day passes to use I'd denfitely use planet fitness as a last resort though. Lol

Top Bottom