napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time off after boldenone

Hello mates, of my 6 cycles that I've done, they have all been long estered 12 week cycles. I understand the time on equals time off protocol. My off time is 16 weeks to include pct. I'm planning on doing a 18 week EQ/test cycle. Does that mean when I'm done I should take 18 weeks off plus pct time? Thanks.

Sure does bud, although you can also bridge that time, or some of that time, with Sarms. Most people understandably freak when they think of that many weeks off until they should run something again.

Last edited:
Hello mates, of my 6 cycles that I've done, they have all been long estered 12 week cycles. I understand the time on equals time off protocol. My off time is 16 weeks to include pct. I'm planning on doing a 18 week EQ/test cycle. Does that mean when I'm done I should take 18 weeks off plus pct time? Thanks.

Yes you have that correct bro on the time off needed. However, as said, during that "off time" it's the perfect time to run a sarms bridge stack, which I'd be more than happy to help you setup if you would like

Top Bottom