napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on a stack that will work with my TRT

timzjp

Hello everyone,
I have just started looking into SARMS to assist with weight loss and muscle size.

It looks like I fall into a slightly less popular category as I am currently on TRT(Bi-weekly injection test cypionate) and 500mg of HCG twice a week.
Pre diabetic on 500mg Metformin twice a day.
I'm 47 Years old around 25% body fat, mainly mid section. I'm currently at 245lbs

Workout 4 times per week to Dr. Jim Stoppani workouts and his full supplement line.
I'm really starting to nail down my nutrition as it has been pretty shitty in the past.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what SARMS I can really focus on for weight loss and muscle mass, strength is an added benefit but not a priority at this moment . I would like to research the ones in more depth that might consist of 2 or 3 SARMS stacked.

Thanks in advance,

P.S. Dylan's videos have been awesome to watch so far. I can't wait to learn more from these!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I have just started looking into SARMS to assist with weight loss and muscle size.

It looks like I fall into a slightly less popular category as I am currently on TRT(Bi-weekly injection test cypionate) and 500mg of HCG twice a week.
I'm 47 Years old around 25% body fat, mainly mid section. I'm currently at 245lbs

Workout 4 times per week to Dr. Jim Stoppani workouts and his full supplement line.
I'm really starting to nail down my nutrition as it has been pretty shitty in the past.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what SARMS I can really focus on for weight loss and muscle mass, strength is an added benefit but not a priority at this moment . I would like to research the ones in more depth that might consist of 2 or 3 SARMS stacked.

Thanks in advance,

P.S. Dylan's videos have been awesome to watch so far. I can't wait to learn more from these!

I think the perfect stack for you from www.sarmsx.com

Here is how that whole protocol is laid out

1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day
1-12 RAD140 20mg ED dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg ED dosed 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rickrock
Thanks for the reply.
If you had to narrow it to 2 or possibly 3 which one would you elimate.
Thanks

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance,

hey brother... i have to tell you that running hcg the way you are is flat out hcg abuse and trust me, your going to pay dearly for that when later when you discontinue use.. you are flat out recking yourself using it the way you are....

nutrition is everything as you know... you need some hardcore cutting here at 25%... you can still add lean muscle in the process as sarms were created to prevent muscle wastage... i am going to give you the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Thank you so much for the videos! I first learned of the hcg issues in your video and reading this forum. Something I will definitely discuss with my TRT doctor. I've been on hcg for 5 weeks now due to testies shrinkage and pain.
Thanks again for reply!

Thank you so much for the videos! I first learned of the hcg issues in your video and reading this forum. Something I will definitely discuss with my TRT doctor. I've been on hcg for 5 weeks now due to testies shrinkage and pain.
Thanks again for reply!
im more than happy to help... keep in mind, doctors DO NOT like to admit they are wrong in any way... he will likely tell you to stay on it.. i am very careful when being so much against a doctors recommendation but im so certain on this one, that i dont care... hcg used for extended periods, in simple english, will fuck you up in a major way bro... just keep it in mind and let me know anytime you have questions...

1 question before I reread on the ones you suggested.
Will I need to be off rad140 when I get my blood work for try? We are currently tweaking dosage.

1 question before I reread on the ones you suggested.
Will I need to be off rad140 when I get my blood work for try? We are currently tweaking dosage.
It should not affect your blood values for trt bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom