napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The sustanon/deca guy

oldschoolbigman

Hey brother, thank you for helping me and trying to educate me. I really appreciate it! I talked to my guy and he said he can get adex.
I really wanna do sust and deca, is really really that bad as a first cycle? As for PCT, trust me. I read a lot of forums and everybody, I mean everybody, said all you need is clomid and nolva. HCG 500iu a week from week 3 of the cycle.
Please educate me better. What's missing in a good PCT?
As for anti-prolactin Cabergoline 0,25mg eod?

Thank you for your time Dylan, I really appreciate it!

i dont know who "everybody" is but thats fucking horrible... not to mention, YES, deca on a first cycle is horrible as well... first off, what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat and what are your goals?

"Everybody" voted for Obama. That doesn't mean he should have been president.

You need to be careful with all the misinformation out there bro. That isn't a complete pct and test only is a proper first cycle

What is your full stats and goals?

please let us know man... you need help in a major way but we cannot help you without more info

Hahaha. True. I was misinformed by so many shitty articles. I started reading more and watching more of Dylan's videos and I realized it was a bad bad idea. I made another idea of a cycle.
Test E 500mg 12 weeks
Winny last 6 weeks until PCT 50mg/day
Caber 0,25 E3D (hope I can find any)
Aromasin 10mg EOD (during cycle and PCt)
HCG last 6 weeks of cycle 500iu
PCT for 4 weeks - Clomi 50/50/20/20 Nolva – 40/40/20/20

My stats btw - 27 years old, 173 cm, 86 kg, around 12% BF and my goals are to get under 10% bf and add some lean muscle, nothing crazy, don't wanna get too big, wanna get that classic physic look. I've been training naturally for 3 years now.

your first cycle needs to be test only, period... you can add a few sarms and s4 would be perfect if you have interest in winstrol... watch my video comparing the two... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx4OaNrKMN8&t=288s

i can help you set up a stack but you have to get on the right page bro...

your pct is horrible as well...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Def gonna check it out and put my PCT in check :D After a lot of thinking. Gonna keep you guys up to day when I'm gonna start my cycle next month.

Dude, If your here asking for help and advice from these guys, why would you not take it. Your a tiny guy (55kg) from what I understand if this is the same Sust/Deca guy from India.
I posted the exact same thing at first. I wanted to run Sust/Deca/Winstrol for first cycle. Glad I didnt, the Sust was plenty at 375mg a week.

Also if you've been training for 1 year and considering AAS your fucked. Your young dude, what's the rush? Your whole life is ahead of you. Go as long as you can natty.

Def gonna check it out and put my PCT in check :D After a lot of thinking. Gonna keep you guys up to day when I'm gonna start my cycle next month.
Glad to see you make the right choice bro. If there's anything I can help with in the future please let me know

sounds good brother, im always here to help
Glad to see you make the right choice bro. If there's anything I can help with in the future please let me know

Thank you both for the support. I really appreciate it. You have all my respect. It's great to meet people like you with knowledge teaching people like me that don't know much about this topic. To be honest this year was first time I was interested about roids. It's not easy to keep it naturally, at one point you just need that extra boost. You guys are the best!! :D

Top Bottom