napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The much anticipated welcome of our newest sponsor... HIPOCAMPUS

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am extremely pleased to welcome our newest sponsor the forum... HIPOCAMPUS!! For those not familiar, HIPOCAMPUS is a TOP international source... His reputation precedes himself and many of you have already had tremendous experiences with him and his products... Please give him a warm Adrenaline Rush welcome... This is a huge addition to the forum and he definitely has a strong approval rating, mine included... WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH!!

Welcome hipo, I'm extremely glad you made it over to AR! As I told you in my email I have a review thread here on your products and service.

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

Now we're talking !! Heard nothing but great reviews from hippo .

Dear AdrenalineRush users

It´s a great pleasure to become part of the community here.

I guess not a lot of you would know me so I´ll do my best to let you know who I´m, what I´m offering and how do I do it.

If there is something I´m proud of is the team of people that work with me. I¨m sure you won't be disappointed at all after seeing how do they package your order. Pure love :)

I would like to dedicate some lines to Dylan. It´s always a pleasure that a person that tested our services and products offered me to be here. It really means a lot to me.

Dont hesitate contacting me here or at [email protected]

I´ll be sending some more information soon :)

Hipocampus.me

A great addition to AR! Just glancing at the site I see some very competitive pricing! The price on the Proviron is especially sweet!

We are very happy to have you here at Adrenaline Rush! I've heard great things about you, and thus is a huge benefit to having an international source here at AR for our great members!

Welcome aboard finally, I remember talking to you when we first opened up. Only want the most legit of sponsors on our site here and glad you are now apart of that!

hipocampus.me said:
Dear AdrenalineRush users

It´s a great pleasure to become part of the community here.

I guess not a lot of you would know me so I´ll do my best to let you know who I´m, what I´m offering and how do I do it.

If there is something I´m proud of is the team of people that work with me. I¨m sure you won't be disappointed at all after seeing how do they package your order. Pure love :)

I would like to dedicate some lines to Dylan. It´s always a pleasure that a person that tested our services and products offered me to be here. It really means a lot to me.

Dont hesitate contacting me here or at [email protected]

I´ll be sending some more information soon :)

Hipocampus.me

brother i knew you from day one when you first showed up and you were a huge professional from day one... i even gave you a hard time the first day or two just to test you and you made me like you even more after the way you responded to it... you are more than professional and that's why we all wanted you here so much... you have always treated your customers with huge respect, taken care of them like a real pro and have shown extremely high quality... what else can i say? Oh, I know... WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH BROTHER!!

I was just lookin at his proviron, clomid, and anavar. Its actually all loaded up in my shopping cart just waiting for me to pull the triger. Anyone have any experience with his anava? Welcome to AR!

VtwinJunkie said:
I was just lookin at his proviron, clomid, and anavar. Its actually all loaded up in my shopping cart just waiting for me to pull the triger. Anyone have any experience with his anava? Welcome to AR!

I don't personally but I know many others that do, on top of my extremely positive experience with his test... He has very strong reviews and an even stronger reputation...

Top Bottom