napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The Decision Has Been Made! Welcome Our 2nd New Rep…

sweetnspicy

I have to start off by saying that this was one of the most difficult tasks that I’ve had to do. Even though we are all just fake names on a forum I truly do consider many of you good friends. When making the choice of who to bring on as the 2nd new rep for Phurious Pharma I made a pro’s & con’s list for the individuals in order to help make the decision easier. Sadly, it did not help because the con’s side was always left empty. I simply had to go by the most positives for each person and that’s how I came to my decision.

I hope you will all join me in welcoming on our newest addition to the Phurious Pharma family, Testdude63. He has come to us with solid history and experience as a rep. I have no doubts that he will be able to assist any of you. I’m going to let him fulling introduce himself to everyone, but I will say that he is a sand up man.

I am very lucky to work with the gentlemen that I do and even luckier to have a board that I can call my home. Thank you to everyone who showed interest in working with us. If this is a sign of things to come I’m sure that I will be asking again for more help.
SnS

Hey, all! Testdude63 here, but you can call me Test. I’m super excited to be named as the new Phurious rep. I’m stoked to work with an amazing group of people on an incredible forum such as the rush.

I’ll give you guys a bit of background, so you know who I am. I have been lifting seriously for nearly a decade, without any layoffs other than a few minor surgeries. I’ve been competing in bodybuilding since 2008 and hold an open LW title and a handful of top 5’s. I’ve been taking an extended offseason ever since I was diagnosed with incredibly low T levels (I think years of competing as a natural did me in). Will I ever hit the stage again? We shall see!

I’m a no bs kind of guy that tells it like it is. This has been both a gift and a burden to me as it has gotten me out of trouble just as many times as it has landed me in a pile of steamy cow dung ;). I assure you I will do my best to aid you guys (and gals) in your quest for muscular domination. I love to help people and I am here to answer any and all of your needs.

Please feel free to reach out and contact me anytime, whether it be for an inquiry about a Phurious product, or just for some cycle, diet or training advice. I’m here, my friend :).
Hell yes testdude! Well deserved!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Thanks! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am :).

Congrats TestDude!
Thanks, RR!

Top Bottom