napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The best Quest Bar Flavor....

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am obviously a fan of quest bars... I eat one a day pre gym and one per day on off days... I am a big fan of many flavors, my favorites being chocolate chip cookie dough, strawberry cheesecake and smores...

Quest sends me updates to try new products before they are released and I never said anything because they base their release on feedback given from new product trials... The newest flavor is the very best protein bar I have ever had...

The flavor is blueberry muffin... Im a huge blueberry fan but this is so damn good.. its ridiculous... here's a link for anyone interested...

http://www.questnutrition.com/prote...+Milkshake+Brings+All+the+Berries+to+the+Yard

Never ate a quest. Hmm

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA
I would love to try this one but the blueberries make my mouth swell up lol...the choc chip cookie dough tastes like fresh baked cookies when you heat it up for 15 seconds...

I had quite a few samples of quest bars I picked up at the Arnold this year. They are all pretty damn good. They are just a bit on the expensive side for me to justify right now, otherwise I'd get some.

12 seconds on any of them in the microwave is perfect!

Miss Bizz, i used to 15 and it was just a bit much.. I know it sounds absolutely ludicrous to act like 3 seconds is a difference but it really is... the texture etc... plus the power of the microwave depends, but try the 12... =)

12 seconds on any of them in the microwave is perfect!

Miss Bizz, i used to 15 and it was just a bit much.. I know it sounds absolutely ludicrous to act like 3 seconds is a difference but it really is... the texture etc... plus the power of the microwave depends, but try the 12... =)
Thanks for the tip! Will try.. I noticed occasionally at the 15 sec they get a little crisp!

I love Quest. Haven't had a chance to try this bar yet. I absolutely devour them after pan frying them with some non-stick spray. Makes the outside a little crispy and the inside amazingly soft. Give it a shot :).

I love Quest. Haven't had a chance to try this bar yet. I absolutely devour them after pan frying them with some non-stick spray. Makes the outside a little crispy and the inside amazingly soft. Give it a shot :).

lol thats crazy. gonna have to try and see

Choc Chip cookie dough for sure. The cookies and cream was shit imo, but I would love to try the smores too!

Blueberry and chocolate chip cookie dough. I sometimes cut them up in pieces and put it in my protein fluff

that just sounds fucking ridiculously good... i like the creativity bro

a few of the flavors that are really good that don't get much love... white chocolate raspberry and cinnamon roll... .

there are several variety packs that they sell on the quest web site... there is one with the best sellers in it and that's the one i always get... you can so many of the best flavors... i am bummed it does not have the lemon bar in there... the lemon bar is no joke.. its probably the most overlooked one that has such a good taste to it...

Top Bottom