napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thank you for your Advise!

loganbig

Hey Dylan,
Logan here, I have ran three cycles in my upbringing to this experience. The last one I did I fucked it all up...badly, depleted all of my estrogen. So as you can imagine, mood swings out the ass and no gain whatsoever and on a pretty great cycle lined up. Fucked all up. But hey we all learn from each experience, it’s always a test😉 to each situation. Anyway, I am planning my next, I have done plenty of research and I am known for time on/time off, for proper recovery. I want to ask you this and if you don’t mind, recommend to me a correct dose for the wini.
I will be running 30mg Dbol 4 weeks
Along with 500-750mgtest E/week for 12 weeks (still deciding how much is enough, my first with test e was 400 which response was okay but believe I can bump it up, I have least issues with acne etc.)
Then on weeks 6-12 Winistrol, which I have not run before, but from great reviews, I would like to give it a shot😉 orally. If I could receive your guidance that would be greatly appreciated. I am looking at the calendar and am shooting for a show July 14th.

5’9
180lbs

Thanks for your help,

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You're show is in 12 weeks and you want to run the test 12 weeks; you're timing is off.

What division & class?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

How old are you and what is your current bodyfat?

If you are going into a show I think there are a lot of things I'd be doing different. For one, using a lot lower dose of test

Top Bottom