Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate

Both are very similar, most don't notice a difference. I wouldnt say either is better than the other. Personally I use test cyp. Lets start with your stats bud. Whats your age, height, weight, bf%?

Sent from my SM-G900P

i know this sounds crazy. i prefer cypionate, it seems to give ME a better libido then enanthate. i used TE for many years it seemed to make me hold a little water in the face then TC. agaun thats just me who knows..

Either 1 for first cycle? Any preference?.. Thanks

The best one is......the one in my possession..lol. Have used then both over the years and cannot tell the difference.From a chemistry point of view they are similar also. You have to consider your source. I have a feeling that when one person prefers cyp and the other E, that it was more to do with the quality of the source. So if you have a trusted source then take your pick

I've never used E but have heard from several that they have had more bite with E than cyp. Most likely just the brew or the quality like Jake said. I think cyp is more used in the US and E other parts of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, either seems to work just fine. Most E is dosed at 250 where the common dosage for C is 200. Pick your poison ;).

Either 1 for first cycle? Any preference?.. Thanks

Not much difference at all brother. Enanthate is about a 5-6 day half life where cypionate is 8.

That's literally the only difference. Just pick one and go with it. Both will give you the same results with a given dosage

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have always been a cyp user... Its tried and true, has never done me wrong so i will always stay with it... technically, the difference is very marginal, to the extent that its just down to a few days of half life..

I love Cyp... I've yet to try E but I generally keep my dosage low so Cyp works better for me.

Pharma Lady Rep

Cypionate works better with my TRT, for when I cruise me go back to pinning once per week, so I just stay with that. It simplifies things

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have seen conflicting info on how much actual test you receive per 100mg. I've seen some say you receive slightly more from E ,but I've seen some say the opposite. Can anyone clarify this?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I have seen conflicting info on how much actual test you receive per 100mg. I've seen some say you receive slightly more from E ,but I've seen some say the opposite. Can anyone clarify this?

This is true, but the amount is negligible at best.

The chemistry can be misleading, and if you do not understand molecular weights,atomic weights and gram formula weights then it won't be possible to understand.

I will attempt to explain. The testosterone molecule has an gram formula weight (gfw) of 288 grams. This means that if you were to capture 1 molecule of test and weigh it then it would weigh 288g. I am simplifying this and not using avogadro's number, but let's continue. Test cyp has a gfw of of 412 grams. So to see what % of cyp is actually test you have to take 288 x 100 divided by 412=69.9% test. So each molecule of test cyp delivers 69.9% test.
Test E has a gfw of of 401grams. So 288x100 divided by 401=71.8%. Looking at it you would say well I choose E over cyp since I get more test. Problem is the difference is a small amount of mgs and you will not notice the difference.

Going on to test prop it would appear that prop is the strongest. Test prop has a gfw of 360. So 288 x 100 divided by 360=80%. Wow 80%...in actuality you are ignoring the half life of each compound making the bioavailability, and % test actually used by the body not factoring into your decision. This means that TNE is 100% test...so why is it not the greatest most popular? Because the half life makes it not useful for long term gains.

So back to my original advice...pick one..E,Cyp, Sus

So this is why we do not focus on which molecule or form of test is best. So when all is said and done...pick one.

The chemistry can be misleading, and if you do not understand molecular weights,atomic weights and gram formula weights then it won't be possible to understand.

I will attempt to explain. The testosterone molecule has an gram formula weight (gfw) of 288 grams. This means that if you were to capture 1 molecule of test and weigh it then it would weigh 288g. I am simplifying this and not using avogadro's number, but let's continue. Test cyp has a gfw of of 412 grams. So to see what % of cyp is actually test you have to take 288 x 100 divided by 412=69.9% test. So each molecule of test cyp delivers 69.9% test.
Test E has a gfw of of 401grams. So 288x100 divided by 401=71.8%. Looking at it you would say well I choose E over cyp since I get more test. Problem is the difference is a small amount of mgs and you will not notice the difference.

Going on to test prop it would appear that prop is the strongest. Test prop has a gfw of 360. So 288 x 100 divided by 360=80%. Wow 80%...in actuality you are ignoring the half life of each compound making the bioavailability, and % test actually used by the body not factoring into your decision. This means that TNE is 100% test...so why is it not the greatest most popular? Because the half life makes it not useful for long term gains.

So back to my original advice...pick one..E,Cyp, Sus

So this is why we do not focus on which molecule or form of test is best. So when all is said and done...pick one.
Thanks for the explanation ,you're always a great source of knowledge

This world of aas is crazy! Guy at my gym selling "super test 400". I ask him what makes it super he says because it has both E and cyp! I actually think guys were smarter before the internet.

This world of aas is crazy! Guy at my gym selling "super test 400". I ask him what makes it super he says because it has both E and cyp! I actually think guys were smarter before the internet.
Bro I have a guy that I work with that's running Tren and Winny at the same time without Test... When I explained to him that he needs to run Test and that his cholesterol will be wrecked he just looked at me like I was stupid. What do I know anyway right? Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Bro I have a guy that I work with that's running Tren and Winny at the same time without Test... When I explained to him that he needs to run Test and that his cholesterol will be wrecked he just looked at me like I was stupid. What do I know anyway right? Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Even more amazing. I act dumb so that I don't have fools hanging all over me. I am not like jake.He will talk until everyone is happy, providing you let him workout. I am not that way at all. I find that people do not want to hear the question answered correctly but rather they want it to verify what they already believe.

I tell them to check out dylan's vids and you would be amazed at how many yo yo's come back and tell me "that dude don't know what he is talking about"

I give up. I admire the patience of Dylan,rick, jake...and many many others. It just is not me. I run from it.

Top Bottom