Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop Crystals...Supersaturation..

8cartman8

So about 10 bottles of of Test Prop that I have separated somewhat from solution, There are some small crystals that have developed and I'm positive it's from trying to dissolve too much Test into a 10 ml solution(200 mg/ml)...Regardless, my wife saw it and said just heat it up some and if you need, add a tiny bit of Benzyl Alcohol; it's what I initially thought too....anyone have any experience with this? On a side note too, I have never minded PIP but then again I've never had to add any extra BA to my anabolics...Let me know what you think..

8cartman8 said:
So about 10 bottles of of Test Prop that I have separated somewhat from solution, There are some small crystals that have developed and I'm positive it's from trying to dissolve too much Test into a 10 ml solution(200 mg/ml)...Regardless, my wife saw it and said just heat it up some and if you need, add a tiny bit of Benzyl Alcohol; it's what I initially thought too....anyone have any experience with this? On a side note too, I have never minded PIP but then again I've never had to add any extra BA to my anabolics...Let me know what you think..

I would just try to heat it first to re suspend it. That usually does the trick. I wouldn't add anything to the oil because that will throw your concentration off. 200mg per ml is fine for concentration. There's no reason your test shouldn't hold at that. I'm assuming this is your own brew?

Ok I'll heat it up and give it a go...It's actually not my own brew and the source is a friend of mine, it's just been on my shelf for a bit longer than I had planned on it being there and I hadn't gotten a hold of him yet...thanks though for the advice...

Re: RE: Re: Test Prop Crystals...Supersaturation..

8cartman8 said:
Ok I'll heat it up and give it a go...It's actually not my own brew and the source is a friend of mine, it's just been on my shelf for a bit longer than I had planned on it being there and I hadn't gotten a hold of him yet...thanks though for the advice...
No problem at all brother! I'm sure it just fell out of suspension and crashed from sitting so long. Heating it should put it back into suspension.

Ive had this happen a couple times with prop at that concentration. As rich mentioned it was a simple solution. I microwaved a cup of water to about boiling then submerged the vial to the neck and repeated the process until it was done. No problems after

Ok one. 200mg prop is rediculous. The amount of solvents it takes to hold that is unhealthy. Two it has to be really painful. Also no you would not add BA to the solution. Ba is for sterility not for keeping liquid. What you would do if it crashes again is heat it up. Add 1/4cc of bb per vial and let sit in heat. After sterilizing the bb ofcourse.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom