napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test esters

Kai95

Hey dylan i just want to get a point about testosterone esters , if the half life of test enanthate is 10 days ,does that mean if i inject 200mg the first ten days its 200mg in my blood, the second ten days 100mg in my blood, third ten days 50mg, fourth ten days 25mg, fifth ten days 12.5mg ...etc
Im i wrong ? If thats right how can we start pct after 14 days of last injection and it will stay in our system for more than 40days ?? Please clarify this point i couldnt get the answer elsewhere

Hey dylan i just want to get a point about testosterone esters , if the half life of test enanthate is 10 days ,does that mean if i inject 200mg the first ten days its 200mg in my blood, the second ten days 100mg in my blood, third ten days 50mg, fourth ten days 25mg, fifth ten days 12.5mg ...etc
Im i wrong ? If thats right how can we start pct after 14 days of last injection and it will stay in our system for more than 40days ?? Please clarify this point i couldnt get the answer elsewhere

Where in the hell are you getting a 10 day halflife for enanthate? It's 4.5 days for test E....8 days for test C, etc...

Top Bottom