Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E and Tren E for a cycle

Ionut92

Hello Dylan!

I was thinking to run a 10 weeks cycle Test E + Tren E, the dosage looking like this:
Test E- 500 mg per week
Tren E - 200 mg per week

I' m 26 years
5'7
178 lbs -16 % bf

Cycle history:
22 years-i did some Tbol only cycle(nothing to special) 8 weeks
24 years-Test E 500 mg per week and Deca 350 mg per week
Let s talk about this cycle i gained around 8 kg and lost 1 kg during pct (the diet was very clean,just a bit of water retention) The recovery after PCT took me awhile(for this reason i didn t liked deca)

Here is my question for you Dylan, what would you advice me to use insteed of Tren?what compound and what dosage? i m done with 19-nor, it s to harsh just doesnt fit me( because of the recovery)
I m not looking for now to go into competition , i m just a simple personal trainer.
I m looking to gain 5-8 kg lean muscle.

My PCT cycle would look like this
week 10 HCG 1500 ui (every monday-wednesday- friday -500 ui )
week 11 same like week 10
week 12 same like week 10

after this starting my clomid and nolva like this:
from week 13
clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Sorry for my english

Thank you for your time, have a nice day!

Last edited:
No dude. Tren is for advanced users and you are miles from that. You really haven't even built a sufficient foundation and you aren't in the right condition either....especially for having two cycles in. You need diet help it sounds like

Well yes, i figured out i don t want to try tren that s why i m asking what other compound i should use insteed of tren, about my diet (every time when i bulk i count my proteins, fats,and carbs intake)

your only focus right now is to get leaner... you have already used steroids when you are way too young and i really dont think at 26 years old, you should be running your 3rd cycle... sarms would be one thing but i cant really see how steroids is a good idea whatsoever... its nothing i would recommend

Well yes, i figured out i don t want to try tren that s why i m asking what other compound i should use insteed of tren, about my diet (every time when i bulk i count my proteins, fats,and carbs intake)
Get into better shape first and drop some bodyfat before you cycle.

Top Bottom