Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp 500mg Per week

alirezahnh

Hi Dylan,
I hope you’re doing fine.
It’s been years i’ve been looking for someone that has knowledge about science of bodybuilding and i’ve found it! god bless you man!
I just have a question: what are really differences if i inject just one time per week test cyp (500mg) or should i divide them into two shots (2*250mg)?

Wish you good luck where ever you are.

Hi Dylan,
I hope you’re doing fine.
It’s been years i’ve been looking for someone that has knowledge about science of bodybuilding and i’ve found it! god bless you man!
I just have a question: what are really differences if i inject just one time per week test cyp (500mg) or should i divide them into two shots (2*250mg)?

Wish you good luck where ever you are.

The difference is when you inject twice per week and divide your dose compared to just once, your blood levels of the hormone are far more stable and consistent. That's what makes it ideal

rick gave you the answer man... you want to split the injections... technically you can go with cyp once a week but i have always preferred to split it...

Top Bottom