napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test booster

Is it necessary to run a test booster with Rad-140 and GW or is it better to run the test booster with the PCT? Looking ti jump on my first sarms cycle I’m 30 years old 6’1 220 been in the gym 10 years and ready to try something new!

Thanks in advance

You should run a test booster during cycle and during PCT. The Rad will cause shut down and that’s unavoidable but running a test booster can help. If you had to choose one then I would say run during PCT. Fadogia is the main ingredient you want to use. I typically when not in cycle will runs Test boosting supplements year round.

You should run a test booster during cycle and during PCT. The Rad will cause shut down and that’s unavoidable but running a test booster can help. If you had to choose one then I would say run during PCT. Fadogia is the main ingredient you want to use. I typically when not in cycle will runs Test boosting supplements year round.
Thank you for your reply. What test boosters do you run if you don’t mind me asking?

I don’t run one specific all in one brand. I get all ingredients separate. Fadogia, tribulis, taurine, Cordyceps mushroom, B6, zinc, horny goat weed, ashwaganda. I believe that’s most of them. Fadogia is the main one tho that is the strongest one IMO. Enhanced athlete has a good all in one test booster tho and I would recommend that one as well.

This. There are some additional benefits on cycle over test boosting.

Look at HCGenerate

you need more than a test booster for pct.. you can run one on cycle and during pct but you need clomid or nolva as well for pct
Do you have any specific recommendations on how to run the cycle? I see on some posts you say 12 weeks is the best so I was thinking 12 weeks with a test booster and then for pct run a test booster again along with clomid or nolva like you suggested.

Top Bottom