napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test booster on cycle

Kai95

Hey dylan
Please dylan i want you to answer this question ive been searching a lot and couldn't find the real answer so i decided to send you this email : can i use test boosters like fenugreek, tribulus, fodgia,...etc ON CYCLE to prevent or just decrease suppression ?

None of those will boost or help decrease suppression bro. Its all bs from supplement companies. (I work for one)

Hey dylan
Please dylan i want you to answer this question ive been searching a lot and couldn't find the real answer so i decided to send you this email : can i use test boosters like fenugreek, tribulus, fodgia,...etc ON CYCLE to prevent or just decrease suppression ?
I wouldn't use them off cycle that shit is a placebo and no those if do anything help the testes function better if the hypothalamus see excess androgens and tell the pituatry too stop LH then it won't do fuck .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

they can help to a point but if you are hoping for something miraculous then you its not what you are thinking... now, tongkat ali, in the right form and quality, will help you, especially during pct

Best approach is to run HCG a couple weeks prior to PCT and Dylan's recommended test booster above.

As far as PCT and recovery in general I'm about too rub a bunch of feathers here but only being honest and expressing my personal opinion. I trained natural for years and had a admirable physique with no drugs when I was talked into competing was when I started using performance enhancing drugs . If your a competitive bodybuilder . paid fitness model or professional athlete your not coming off you will use gear year round and have excepted lifelong hormone replacement she your career ends . If your using steroids out of shape and trying too build a mediocre physique too look good at the beach for girls maybe you should train harder

Hey dylan

If I were to use anything it would probably be tongkat, but it also depends on what type of cycle you are talking. For sarms tongkat would help a lot leading up to pct. if you are running steroids, and are completely shutdown you can't really expect much of anything out of an herbal booster. That's where something like HCG needs to be implemented

As far as PCT and recovery in general I'm about too rub a bunch of feathers here but only being honest and expressing my personal opinion. I trained natural for years and had a admirable physique with no drugs when I was talked into competing was when I started using performance enhancing drugs . If your a competitive bodybuilder . paid fitness model or professional athlete your not coming off you will use gear year round and have excepted lifelong hormone replacement she your career ends . If your using steroids out of shape and trying too build a mediocre physique too look good at the beach for girls maybe you should train harder

That doesn't ruffle any feathers and is 110% accurate boss man.

Truth right there bud.

Top Bottom