Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

taking so many pills

foresame

hi guys, i noticed that i take so many pills in a day, do you think it's harmful for liver? 2x tbol (test base) - 1xmultivitamin - 2x milk thistle - 1x fish oil. It makes 6 pills a day total. We use milk thistle pills to protect liver but doing that we add 2more pills. I just wonder your thoughts on that.

hi guys, i noticed that i take so many pills in a day, do you think it's harmful for liver? 2x tbol (test base) - 1xmultivitamin - 2x milk thistle - 1x fish oil. It makes 6 pills a day total. We use milk thistle pills to protect liver but doing that we add 2more pills. I just wonder your thoughts on that.

eat them on a full stomach should help... 6 pills a day is not really that much imo... also space them out if your that concerned.... I'm not experienced in tbol... so someone else has to chime in on that.... nac and tudca are real good for the liver for sure

What is your stats and experience bud? I'm confused on what you mean by tbol as a test base, because it is absolutely not a test base.....and how long have you been on tbol? Tbol is liver toxic and cannot be ran long term

What is your stats and experience bud? I'm confused on what you mean by tbol as a test base, because it is absolutely not a test base.....and how long have you been on tbol? Tbol is liver toxic and cannot be ran long term

I read that as Tbol "with" a Test base.We can only hope that's what it is.

bro, 6 pills? im more concerned that you are too young to be using steroids or not using test with it... or likely both.. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

bro, 6 pills? im more concerned that you are too young to be using steroids or not using test with it... or likely both.. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

I know right?I take a handful of supps 10-12 capsules every morning,then half a dozen more through the day.My liver's fine.

Top Bottom