napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon question

munkster

Can sustanon be injected once a week while cruising or does it need to be twice a week like test e. I know sustanon has the deconate ester which has an active life of 15 days. Just trying to keep levels as close as possible.

Can sustanon be injected once a week while cruising or does it need to be twice a week like test e. I know sustanon has the deconate ester which has an active life of 15 days. Just trying to keep levels as close as possible.

Once a week would be far from desirable. 2-3x a week is preferable.

At least twice or you may as well just get one long ester in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sustanon is a combination of 4 different esters, and it was designed for trt purposes with the idea that each ester picks up as the other drops off pinning once a week. Sounds good in theory but reality is your blood levels are all over the place doing that.

I never cared for sustanon. I'd rather have test C or any consistent stable ester, but if I was running it I would dose it at twice per week

Agree with u Rick. It's better to cruise on more stable ester like test e or c then sustanon. However when I'm blasting I do very well on it with drol or dbol or both. Great gains but for cruising I would go with e or c that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Twice a week. I wouldn't run any test any less than 2 times a week. Usually more often.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

sustanon should be ran the same as test prop if ones goal is to keep each individual esther as level in the blood as possible due to sustanons shortest esther being prop.

On trt I pin once a week with no problems. Sustanon was designed as trt and to be pinned once every 3 weeks. It's the world's largest prescribed trt regiment. I've never had a problem doing it

I've used all types of test for my trt and I personally like sust. I get a good kick from the short esters and has the longer till the end of the week. Everyone has a preference and all you can do is see what works best for your body.

On trt I pin once a week with no problems. Sustanon was designed as trt and to be pinned once every 3 weeks. It's the world's largest prescribed trt regiment. I've never had a problem doing it

This is correct, sustanon was designed for TRT and least frequency of pinning due to it longer acting Esther's. But to run sustanon at its optimal it is recommended to pin more frequently due to the test prop. In theory pinning sustanon EOD will allow the test prop to remain at a consistent blood level due to its half life. I have pinned sustanon both EOD and once a week and have never noticed any difference. Personally if I was to pin sustanon now I would pin twice a week

This is correct, sustanon was designed for TRT and least frequency of pinning due to it longer acting Esther's. But to run sustanon at its optimal it is recommended to pin more frequently due to the test prop. In theory pinning sustanon EOD will allow the test prop to remain at a consistent blood level due to its half life. I have pinned sustanon both EOD and once a week and have never noticed any difference. Personally if I was to pin sustanon now I would pin twice a week

I agree that sust feels better when pinned twice a week.

I know DRb agrees with you on this, studies show pinning once a week is actually more optimal and anabolic according to research brought up by him. Well I pin once a week on TRT and have done twice a week in the past, I have seen no noticeable difference.

Sustanon carries 4 different testosterone esthers, test propionate, test phenylpropionate, test isocaproate and test decanoate. The shortest esther chain being Testosterone Propionate - 0.8-1.5 days (active life 3.5 days). So in theory in order to keep the test prop at a steady level in the blood it would require frequent pinning. Not so sure if i believe this to be much of a dramatic impact on effectiveness compared to less frequent pinning, but i do know when i pin test prop i do EOD. I have never noticed any difference when pinning sus EOD compared to weekly if there really is any

Regardless of choice, I will tell you this much. For trt purposes and stable blood values, your numbers are going to look better 6 days post injection compared to sustanon 6 days post. 3 out of 4 of the esters would have akready went past their half life compared to cypionate which hasn't even hit half life yet (8 days)

This is a big reason that most doctors prescribe cypionate in the US

Regardless of choice, I will tell you this much. For trt purposes and stable blood values, your numbers are going to look better 6 days post injection compared to sustanon 6 days post. 3 out of 4 of the esters would have akready went past their half life compared to cypionate which hasn't even hit half life yet (8 days)

That's the truth right there, just hit up Cyp once or twice a week. No reason IMO not to use Cyp and if you cant get Cyp, Ethanate

^ Exactly why i and many others utilize single esther compounds because its easier to maintain an even and consistent blood level with only having to worry about 1 esthers active life

Top Bottom