napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sup brahs

Steelers21

Hey Everyone,

I just joined. I found Dylan thru Youtube and decided to join isarms to learn more. I have done several cycles. Mosty tests and gotten good results. Hope to learn more from u guys. Please dont remind me of the Pats beating on my steelers yesterday. Lol. Thanks

Steelers21

Last edited:
hey man, welcome :),

GO PATS , hehe

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Hey Everyone,

I just joined. I found Dylan thru Youtube and decided to isarms to learn more. I have done several cycles. Mosty tests and gotten good results. Hope to learn more from u guys. Please dont remind me of the Pats beating on my steelers yesterday. Lol. Thanks

Steelers21
Welcome to isarms Steelers21. I myself is a Steeler hater..lol....because my Brown's suck ass. If there's anything you need bro don't hesitate to ask

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Welcome to isarms brother. If there is anything at all I can help you with or if you have any questions, just let me know

Hey Everyone,

I just joined. I found Dylan thru Youtube and decided to join isarms to learn more. I have done several cycles. Mosty tests and gotten good results. Hope to learn more from u guys. Please dont remind me of the Pats beating on my steelers yesterday. Lol. Thanks

Steelers21
welcome bro... great to have you... im always here to help if you need me, just let me know... dont worry, the steelers had a great year.. if they want to win a super bowl they have to do two things... get all their fucking players to stay out of trouble and improve their defense... they are very close but ben doesn't have that many more years to play at this level so they best get their shit together quick!

Thats true. they will get better but I was bragging all week that they were at full strength and they were going the road and beat the Patriots. Boy I was way off. lol

Thats true. they will get better but I was bragging all week that they were at full strength and they were going the road and beat the Patriots. Boy I was way off. lol
thats a tough one bro... there's NO SHAME losing AT new england bro... tom brady is on a mission this year, plain and simple and everyone knew that was coming before the season even started plus doing that facebook live was only going to fuel the fire... im sorry but you dont feed the best any more motivation than they already have... thats a great way to get, well , punked like they did... its always best to keep your mouth shut and implement your game plan... too many fucking guys just cant do that and it always backfires...

Top Bottom