Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestion for another stack on test/win

yayests

So i am on test e, and 50mg win a day, got about 10 more days left on the win, and then im just on test e, i was thinking of adding in masteron right when i stop taking winny and try to shred down more with that , been on winny for 5 weeks and before that i was on var for 2 weeks and the results are great , but i really want to be more ripped, i was also looking at cardarine and s4, but i thought masteron would be good too. Stats are189-190lbs, at 10-11% body fat, 6 foot tall, really want to shred the last bit of fat, been doing orals for a while (7 weeks, gonna stop at 8 weeks) and i need to take a break for a bit, i want to end my cut here but i go for aesthetics just like you, so what do you think i should stack with test e to look more vascular and ripped? i am already vascular and pretty lean, the midsection and lower back are getting there slowly but i still need to improve them a lot!! , i have a solid 4 pack but i cant dial in the 6 pack just yet, i feel like i need to go down to 7-9 percent for that to happen!
Anyway, let me know what your suggestion is, and also i wanted to know how would you take your liquid cardarine or s4 on your website? inject it subq?
Please let me know what you think, masteron is really cheap and i can easily run it for 8 weeks and finish my cut strong, i track all my cals, and do lots of cardio and weight lifting with a strict lifting routine, and i am very intelligent about my training, please reply asap.
So recap of the questions. 1) how do i inject the sarms on your website? or rather how do i take them?
2) would masteron be a good choice for increased vascularity and hardness? or would you recommend s4 or cardarine? masteron it is cheaper than a sarm and i wanted to try it.

So i am on test e, and 50mg win a day, got about 10 more days left on the win, and then im just on test e, i was thinking of adding in masteron right when i stop taking winny and try to shred down more with that , been on winny for 5 weeks and before that i was on var for 2 weeks and the results are great , but i really want to be more ripped, i was also looking at cardarine and s4, but i thought masteron would be good too. Stats are189-190lbs, at 10-11% body fat, 6 foot tall, really want to shred the last bit of fat, been doing orals for a while (7 weeks, gonna stop at 8 weeks) and i need to take a break for a bit, i want to end my cut here but i go for aesthetics just like you, so what do you think i should stack with test e to look more vascular and ripped? i am already vascular and pretty lean, the midsection and lower back are getting there slowly but i still need to improve them a lot!! , i have a solid 4 pack but i cant dial in the 6 pack just yet, i feel like i need to go down to 7-9 percent for that to happen!
Anyway, let me know what your suggestion is, and also i wanted to know how would you take your liquid cardarine or s4 on your website? inject it subq?
Please let me know what you think, masteron is really cheap and i can easily run it for 8 weeks and finish my cut strong, i track all my cals, and do lots of cardio and weight lifting with a strict lifting routine, and i am very intelligent about my training, please reply asap.
So recap of the questions. 1) how do i inject the sarms on your website? or rather how do i take them?
2) would masteron be a good choice for increased vascularity and hardness? or would you recommend s4 or cardarine? masteron it is cheaper than a sarm and i wanted to try it.
i think your not understanding masteron... masteron is not going to get rid of fat... its an aesthetic bro... it hardens your current muscles but if your not in the proper condition, you wont see it work... s4 and cardarine are exactly what you want here... you stack them with masteron to get the fat loss with gw and the extreme muscle hardening from gw and s4... here is the link to purchase s4 and gw...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118&search=cut+stack

For cutting purposes, you should defnitely add the shred stack in to your test E cycle. Masteron will help you harden up and get vascular but it is not for fat loss. You didn't list your test dosage but here is a good plan

1-12 Test E 350mg per week
1-12 Masteron 600mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would suggest sarms or a diet change if you want to lose some more bf.

Taking masteron at too high of a BF% would be like Oprah doing ab work. Sure, she might harden up her midsection, but none of that will be seen because of all the fat and goop covering up the muscles.

Top Bottom