Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sublingual DHEA

Mb50

Was wondering everyone's thoughts on DHEA supplementation. I know normally most people say DHEA is a waste, but I'm on trt and my DHEA levels were low so my doc put me on 50mg sublingual DHEA a day a few months back. After about a month I noticed my mood was improved significantly as well as libido through the roof. Was wondering everyone else's experiences.

DHEA helps in sooooo many ways and depression, energy levels, ed are all part of them. Its quite possible that thats what was causing your symptoms and your doc is pretty spot on. Its always something to consider when on TRT and sublingual is the best method of supplementation as that pass through the liver I think really kills its effectiveness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you are deficient I see no problem supplementing your TRT with DHEA. That can be beneficial when you are low, but a lot of people that are at normal levels expect too much from it. In the grand scoop of things it doesn't add a whole lot of benefit, unless you are deficient.

If you are deficient I see no problem supplementing your TRT with DHEA. That can be beneficial when you are low, but a lot of people that are at normal levels expect too much from it. In the grand scoop of things it doesn't add a whole lot of benefit, unless you are deficient.

Exactly! People got all hot on the 7-Keto like it was gonna replace HRT. Garbage. I would only supplement DHEA if your doctor tells you too. Otherwise your pissing money away. You need it and it was a good call by your dr.

how about pregnenolone? If anyone wants to touch on this. my understanding is that pregnenolone converts to dhea as well as other hormones. Secondly, i know dhea can convert to estrogen in men so how much estrogen is it creating? I supplemented with dhea (stupidly) before i was on TRT. It crashed my adrenals due to the cortisol to dhea ratio, and i could hardly wake up, wonder how id feel using it now that ive been on trt for a month

Best way to tell is blood work. I'm fortunate to go to a real good doc that checks every type of hormone and is very knowleable about trt

I don't think DHEA is going to make that big a difference. My TRT doctor has been very aggressive at selling me vit Bs, DIM,DHEA, and some other suppiments. It wouldn't be so bad but they sock it to me on the price. I don't have an extra 200$ to pay these fuckers for these generally low cost supplements /vitamins. I'm actually sick and tired of their quacky suppliment pushing. I don't need a TRT clinic pushing low cost supplements at hyper- inflated prices. I'm running my last batch with this clinic.

Swole what clinic do u use I wanna say I paid about $50 for three month supply. But again my levels were confirmed low. If your levels are good really no need for it.

I don't think DHEA is going to make that big a difference. My TRT doctor has been very aggressive at selling me vit Bs, DIM,DHEA, and some other suppiments. It wouldn't be so bad but they sock it to me on the price. I don't have an extra 200$ to pay these fuckers for these generally low cost supplements /vitamins. I'm actually sick and tired of their quacky suppliment pushing. I don't need a TRT clinic pushing low cost supplements at hyper- inflated prices. I'm running my last batch with this clinic.

Thats a longevity clinic doc who makes money on pushin shit. Go to an endo if available. Those TRT clinics are quaks as far as im concerned. Cant stand em.

Was wondering everyone's thoughts on DHEA supplementation. I know normally most people say DHEA is a waste, but I'm on trt and my DHEA levels were low so my doc put me on 50mg sublingual DHEA a day a few months back. After about a month I noticed my mood was improved significantly as well as libido through the roof. Was wondering everyone else's experiences.

thanks for sharing, I was literally just researching this last night! I'm also on TRT, and my doc said I'm low on DHEA, so I just bought supplementation for it - hopefully I'll get the same positive results that you did!

Top Bottom