napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SUB Q TRT injections

Re: RE: Re: SUB Q TRT injections

BigBusiness said:
I wouldnt recommend it unless it was water based. The oil doesnt absorb well sub-q
I agree. You'll most likely end up with a depot effect with an oil base. If you did go with a suspension you'll be doing it really often. You're much better off with the im route. If you hate pinning go with a long ester. I prefer twice a week to keep levels even but once a week isn't that uncommon with Cypionate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

makingains said:
Does anyone do sub q testosterone injections?

There is some validity to it if you look up the info to it. Basically with a TRT dose, it is a viable method because of the low amount of oil volume. The principle behind it is an easier injection that also has the benefit of a slower release time giving less frequent injection schedule.

The problem is doing sub-Q you basically need to use slin pins, meaning you have to go through the hassle of back loading them. It's time consuming and a pain in the ass. Injecting sub-q also drastically increases the chance of abcess. Personally I would just stick to intramuscular injections. Much more pros versus cons in comparison

I've done some reading on the subject before I asked and have a local source for pins also I was looking at pinning twice a week so the whole idea of doing it with a half inch pin in sub q seams like a good idea if it works. Quite a few people out there say it does. I guess there is one way to find out, just try it and do the lads right.

i know some that have but personally, its not anything i would do at all... i'll just stick with a regular injection... why even chance not getting it done properly?

DylanGemelli said:
i know some that have but personally, its not anything i would do at all... i'll just stick with a regular injection... why even chance not getting it done properly?

My thoughts exactly. If it isn't broke don't fix it

Top Bottom