napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopping Tirzepitide Question

brianleyh

Hey Dudes,

So currently I am on Ostarine, sr9009 and GW per Dylan's suggestions. I have been taking N2Guard as well during the cycle. I am on week two I believe. I know it can take weeks to see results. But I did have a questions. Several months back I found out I had a metabolic disorder. After doing research I start Triz about 2.5 MG. After a month I was on 5 MG. The issue with Triz its expensive. Apparently your supposed to go up to 7 mg. But shit that's like 300 dollars a month of a product that just helps me reduce hunger and works on insulin residence. It has done wonders as I have lost about 18 lbs and some inches off my belly. It does seem to be wearing off as are the reduced hunger and etc as subsided. I feel the 5 MG I am on a week has stopped. I would need to go to 7MG. That's not going to happen. Would it be realistic to stop Tirz and stick with a cycle of the Ostarine, Sr9009 and GW and achieve the same outcome as Tirz. My goals are fat loss, exercise output, leaning out, overall health. I generally stay in a Caloric Deficit

Hey Dudes,

So currently I am on Ostarine, sr9009 and GW per Dylan's suggestions. I have been taking N2Guard as well during the cycle. I am on week two I believe. I know it can take weeks to see results. But I did have a questions. Several months back I found out I had a metabolic disorder. After doing research I start Triz about 2.5 MG. After a month I was on 5 MG. The issue with Triz its expensive. Apparently your supposed to go up to 7 mg. But shit that's like 300 dollars a month of a product that just helps me reduce hunger and works on insulin residence. It has done wonders as I have lost about 18 lbs and some inches off my belly. It does seem to be wearing off as are the reduced hunger and etc as subsided. I feel the 5 MG I am on a week has stopped. I would need to go to 7MG. That's not going to happen. Would it be realistic to stop Tirz and stick with a cycle of the Ostarine, Sr9009 and GW and achieve the same outcome as Tirz. My goals are fat loss, exercise output, leaning out, overall health. I generally stay in a Caloric Deficit
Start with being sure.

no because our body constantly changes

if you stop the anti diabetes meds and run sarms we will never know what could have happened had you stayed on... It's speculating and it's silly because our bodies are constantly changing regardless

I'm also not an advocate for these types of medications to lose weight as they cause a lot of issues especially with the gut. I'm glad you got good results but I would not go anywhere near any type of medication like that again. leave the anti diabetes meds to diabetics

no because our body constantly changes

if you stop the anti diabetes meds and run sarms we will never know what could have happened had you stayed on... It's speculating and it's silly because our bodies are constantly changing regardless

I'm also not an advocate for these types of medications to lose weight as they cause a lot of issues especially with the gut. I'm glad you got good results but I would not go anywhere near any type of medication like that again. leave the anti diabetes meds to diabetics
So you recommend keeping it at a low dose and maybe whining off. I think it only worked due to eating a little less but regulating the insulin and glucose.

sr9009 is designed to treat metabolic disorders... so yes, it is a good option... do not expect any sarm to be as strong as tirzapetide for fat loss though... however you can achieve excellent results... i would replace mk2866 with ac262 on your cutting side of things and ipamorelin along with cjc1295 would definitely help with fat loss as well...

tesofensine is one that is very very very good for fat loss as well as controlling appetite so thats one to consider as well

Top Bottom