Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Still Have ED issues (QUESTION)

parkerdeen

I started Aromasin about 2 weeks ago. The Dr prescribed 25mg EOD. I've been cutting them half ... taking 12.5mg EOD. My blood was checked a couple of weeks ago and my e2 was a sky high 104.

Yesterday I felt like crap ... no evening workout. This morning I felt a little better and tried to have sex. My erection was about 70% and I went soft after about 2-3 min. It absolutely sucks!

Here's the question:

Do you think I should go back to the full pill 25mg EOD? I am thinking because my e2 is so high, I may need a high dose to get it under control.

Also ... I like wine. I know that can screw things up too.

If doc prescribed 25mg eod theres a reason.. just beacuse certain ppl do well on 12.5 dos not mean it works for all this is why we do bloods.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

If doc prescribed 25mg eod theres a reason.. just beacuse certain ppl do well on 12.5 dos not mean it works for all this is why we do bloods.

Hey Bro ... my Dr had never heard of Aromasin before. He wanted to put me on Arimidex. A lot of these Doctors do not really know what the fuck their doing.

Just from my research, medicating Low-T is NOT a science, but rather an Art.

I would immediately stop drinking completely and altogether. You need to remove as many variables as possible.

If you were at 104 two weeks ago and have only been doing 12.5 EOD with no improvement in symptoms I would bump to 12.5 ED and see if you feel any better in a week or so, I wouldn't run 25mg ED though. Bottoming out your estro will feel just as shitty from what I understand.

I fucking love drinking wine with my wife in the evening, but I also love tapping my wife in the morning. I guess I have to make a decision. I think I like your idea of doing 12.5 ED. Thanks bro ...

Hey Bro ... my Dr had never heard of Aromasin before. He wanted to put me on Arimidex. A lot of these Doctors do not really know what the fuck their doing.

Just from my research, medicating Low-T is NOT a science, but rather an Art.
Lol i couldn't agree more.. but start taking the 25 and see how you feel its trial and error.

Top Bottom