napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids for wrestlers

jarh222

Hello sir
I wanted to ask you that is there any steroid that a wrestler can use just before his wrestling match to boost up his energy and get that adrenaline rush he is seeking for?
Expecting your reply asap

Hello sir
I wanted to ask you that is there any steroid that a wrestler can use just before his wrestling match to boost up his energy and get that adrenaline rush he is seeking for?

a cup of coffee and scoop of creatine+aminos

Hello sir

halo is by far the best for aggression and for that adrenaline rush but you need to be very experienced to even be using it... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat... also, please dont say you "expect" ASAP etc... i get hundreds of questions per day and i get to everyone but in the order they ask... each question is equally important and are treated as such...

For am actual cycle not just pre contest aggression you're gonna wanna use Test, Deca and EQ. Also add in Sarms such as GW and S4. I'm using a very similar cycle to train grappling right now. My recovery is absurd and I can go almost 5 days straight doing both weights and either gi or no gi grappling.

So is this high school or college wrestling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

good point that we all overlooked...

what are your stats op??? age/height/weight/body fat??? you CANNOT use steroids if you are too young... my mind automatically jumped to MMA and not wrestling...

good point that we all overlooked...

what are your stats op??? age/height/weight/body fat??? you CANNOT use steroids if you are too young... my mind automatically jumped to MMA and not wrestling...

I did the same thing. I instantly thought post-college MMA training

Hello sir

I would be more inclined to use something for energy and focus than anything. I'm a former wrestler and all I ever need was a little boost from stimulants. One thing that would be a great addition ahead of time is GW. I STRONGLY suggest that for its endurance increase. Wrestling requires a lot of endurance, especially when you get into the 2nd and 3rd periods and this is where GW really shines to give you that benefit of long lasting energy and getting less winded. Your best source for GW is www.sarmsx.com

Top Bottom