Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and Injury

Ruzicka_Flex

This past weekend during sparring, I partially ruptured my pec and cracked a rib. Doctor says I should not train or lift for up to 12 weeks, this is absolutely devastating, I was about to start my next cycle at the beginning of the month, this obviously seems like a waste.

My question is, have any of you used steroids to heal from injury and have any of you been through a similar experience?

Thanks,

-R

This past weekend during sparring, I partially ruptured my pec and cracked a rib. Doctor says I should not train or lift for up to 12 weeks, this is absolutely devastating, I was about to start my next cycle at the beginning of the month, this obviously seems like a waste.

My question is, have any of you used steroids to heal from injury and have any of you been through a similar experience?

Thanks,

-R

i havent personally and I wouldnt count on using it to help the healing process honestly. it might to some degree but who knows

I've had some incidents where I think my healing was accelerated by AAS use. Torn pec healed up in 4 months versus 1 year recovery, strength took awhile to return, but was benching lightly 4 months after surgery. Inguinal hernia while lifting, back in gym curling 70# db's 4 days after surgery with stitches in. Can I say AAS helped, not 100% sure, but how couldn't they have??? The body is designed to survive and recovery add AAS and it's heightened that much more IMO.

The absolutly worst thing you could do is train right now or use steroids. Steroids dont heal injuries they mask the injury w added strength. If your pec is partially torn you could end up hurting it further and have a chronic issue with your pec.

The best thing for you at this point is to rest and heal and know your bmr and and eat only those calories to maintain what u have till ur ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The absolutly worst thing you could do is train right now or use steroids. Steroids dont heal injuries they mask the injury w added strength. If your pec is partially torn you could end up hurting it further and have a chronic issue with your pec.

The best thing for you at this point is to rest and heal and know your bmr and and eat only those calories to maintain what u have till ur ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

completely agree... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT train or you will be set back double if not more... that is not a bull shit injury like phurious said... its fucking serious... trust me, a torn pec takes a long time to heal... you don't want to fully tear it...

Thanks,

-R

you can consider using a sarms healing stack but you CANNOT train at all... don't even consider it or you will be on the shelf far longer than you already are... the stack will absolutely accelerate the healing process and since they prevent muscle wastage, it will help to hold on to some of your muscle as well... this is very ideal for mk677 use which needs to be ran a year as well.... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126&search=healing

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

If the doctor says you can't train, then Don't train. It's the worst thing you can do because you will not help,your recovery, and possibly make things worse and set yourself back even more.

Sarms can help tremedosly with healing to speed your recovery, but that is not a license to train. The healing and recovery stack helps a lot wth this which Dylan laid out. I just can't stress the importance enough to stay away from training

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom