Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and hgh questions

ktkomstor

I am now 30 years old, 195~200lb 15% bf, on 3rd week of 12 week test dbol cycle (my first cycle) seems like they are doing good (Dbol at least doing good job so far)
and now I am thinking of doing HGH test for next cycle because it has just so much benefits with minimum side effects compare to other AAS cycles.

IF!! I do not need to consider about the cost then should I do it or should I try a few more cycles then HGH? then why? Am I still too young to get the benefits for the cost?

like only bad things about HGH is the cost and it is a long term and unless you do too much mostly likely you would not get any sides so if I have money should I just go with test HGH?

I do not want to get too much sides from AAS that is one of the reason. I am not going to be a IFBB bodybuilder or anything so.

1. HGH test cycle is much more permernant gain? keepable gain?
2. I am only 31 probably would not get much muscle gain and hair skin etc benefits since I am not that old!!
3. I am not a millionair, just a typical business man so still not worth the money? Should I stick to the least sides AAS cycles? at least like 2 times before HGH?

You shouldn't jump into HGH at 31, it's really unnecessary. You're abusing something meant for older guys. If you don't want too many sides from steroids, why not try SARMS? They give steroid-like results without the side effects.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/sarms

HGH is quite good, but these days it has really serious drawbacks, such as excessively high price, and the long time it takes to start working. Also, there are so many fakes, that it is extremely hard to find the real HGH, so this is also an issue. If you want HGH, you can go with Nutrobal MK-677 - it has very similar effects, has no side effects, and it starts working so much faster. Besides, it costs considerably less than HGH, and you can easily find the real thing if you get it from sarms1.com All in all, if you want something that's safer than steroids, consider running a SARMs triple stack.

Top Bottom