napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Injection Guide For Beginner’s

TIN MAN

************“Standard Needle Lengths for Injection” **************

Glutes: 1-1.5 inch.
Delts: 1 inch.
Quads: 1 inch (some individuals can use as small as a ½ inch needle when injecting into the quads, depending on how lean they are).
Biceps: ½-1 inch.
Triceps: ½-1 inch.
Calves: ½ inch.
Traps: ½- 1 inch
Lats: 1 inch.
The above recommendations are the “average” needle lengths used for each bodypart listed. 23-25 g. syringes can be purchased with needle lengths between ½ to 1.5 inches in length. Simply choose whatever needle length you will need based on the bodypart(s) you will be injecting into.

********** How many cc’s can I inject into each muscle at one time?************

Primary injection sites
Glutes: 3 cc limit
Delts: 2 cc limit (3 cc’s is doable in the delts if using a 1 inch needle, but it’s preferable to use the quads or glutes for injection volumes above 2 cc’s).
Quads: 3 cc limit (when injecting more than 2 cc’s into the quads, you should use a 1 inch needle. With injection volumes under 2 cc’s, a ½ inch needle is fine, assuming you are lean).

Secondary injection sites
Biceps: 1.5 cc limit.
Triceps: 1.5 cc limit.
Calves: 1.5 cc limit.
Traps: 2 cc limit.
Lats: 2 cc’s.
It is recommended that beginner’s stick with the primary injection sites until technique is developed and the user becomes proficient at the injection process. Secondary injection sites have a higher margin of error (more nerves, more blood vessels, and sometimes smaller muscle bellies) and can be more painful, as well.
Often times, advanced users will begin utilizing these secondary injection sites due to a frequent
Injection schedule and/or because they have previously administered a large amount of injections
into the primary injection sites. Frequently injecting into the same area(s) and/or having administered
a large total number of injections into the same area(s) can cause excess scar tissue build-up.

Last edited:
Nice post for newbs! I'm debating to try 3cc in the delts. I'm currently getting my vg muscle used to pinning. Want to use glutes, vg, then delts if need for 3cc

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

thanks for posting... this is extremely helpful for everyone, not just newbs because it serves as a nice reference for everyone to go back to... thanks bro

Nice post bro! Very helpful and informative. Ventro Glute is my favorite to pin.. It can handle the most volume and is virtually painless. It seems a little daunting at first but is very easy once you find the location

This is a very nice list of information that can really benefit a lot of people on trying to determine the right needle size for a certain site, as well as how much should be injected there.

Great post!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom