Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle help for first cycle doing a lot of research.

KJ

Hey Dylan,

I been watching all of your videos on Youtube to help me understand more about supplements. I have been lifting weight for over 20 years. I am at the age of 39 now, my current weight is 220 and I am 5 feet 11 inches. I turn 40 on June 11th and would like to be in the best shape of my life. Recently I just hooked up with a friend of my from high school that introduced me to test propionate. I have been running that for about six weeks now and I can really tell I am getting stronger. I now looking for some advice on what you recommend to help me reach my goal while staying healthy. below is something that i was thinking about trying and wanted to get your advice as well as decent source thats cost effected. thanks in advanced for any help

Testosterone cypionate – since he likely got his steroids from a TRT clinic, he was using a testosterone base to keep his gains hard.

HGH – same as in the case of testosterone, he got an HRT dose of HGH to use daily to keep his bodyfat low and stay lean.

Cardarine (GW-501516) – he was using Cardarine to stay lean and keep bodyfat off while boosting cardio.

Ostarine (MK-2866) – used as a muscle hardener while helping keep your joints and bones healthy.

Aromasin – used as an aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen low.

Please help me use these in a cycle.

Hey Dylan,

I been watching all of your videos on Youtube to help me understand more about supplements. I have been lifting weight for over 20 years. I am at the age of 39 now, my current weight is 220 and I am 5 feet 11 inches. I turn 40 on June 11th and would like to be in the best shape of my life. Recently I just hooked up with a friend of my from high school that introduced me to test propionate. I have been running that for about six weeks now and I can really tell I am getting stronger. I now looking for some advice on what you recommend to help me reach my goal while staying healthy. below is something that i was thinking about trying and wanted to get your advice as well as decent source thats cost effected. thanks in advanced for any help

Testosterone cypionate – since he likely got his steroids from a TRT clinic, he was using a testosterone base to keep his gains hard.

HGH – same as in the case of testosterone, he got an HRT dose of HGH to use daily to keep his bodyfat low and stay lean.

Cardarine (GW-501516) – he was using Cardarine to stay lean and keep bodyfat off while boosting cardio.

Ostarine (MK-2866) – used as a muscle hardener while helping keep your joints and bones healthy.

Aromasin – used as an aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen low.

Please help me use these in a cycle.

you could easily substitute hgh for mk677... your going to drop some serious money on using hgh and you can get a lot of the strong effects by using mk677... what is your main goal from the cycle? what is your current body fat?

I really like the idea of using MK-677 as a replacement for HGH. It has very similar effects, with the difference that it starts acting much faster, costs much cheaper, it is easier to get the real thing, and there is no need for injections. I really love it, and use MK-677 as much as possible.

I really like the idea of using MK-677 as a replacement for HGH. It has very similar effects, with the difference that it starts acting much faster, costs much cheaper, it is easier to get the real thing, and there is no need for injections. I really love it, and use MK-677 as much as possible.

absolutely agree... 677 has so much to it... it carries a multitude of benefits and the fact you can run it a year at a time makes it even more desirable to use... obviously its not HGH but its the closest thing to it at a fraction of the cost

Top Bottom