Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting test en and tren ace next week,what sort of results could I expect?

Bellringer30

Hi guys I'm starting my cycle next week of test enth and tren ace and just wondering what sort of results I could/should get?I'm keeping my calories fairly low maybe around 3000 mark so just wondered people's thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is way too vague . What's your goals ? Of course you can get gains from that cycle but there's much more to it than that .

Your only going to get out what you put in!! You can do many things with those two in combination. The question should be more " hey these are my goals and this is my stack, this is my plan of attack. What can i do to better achieve this"

Re: RE: Starting test en and tren ace next week,what sort of results could I expect?

Bellringer30 said:
Hi guys I'm starting my cycle next week of test enth and tren ace and just wondering what sort of results I could/should get?I'm keeping my calories fairly low maybe around 3000 mark so just wondered people's thoughts.

This is honestly the wurst question you could possibly ask. Simply because there is absolutely no answer to this. Everyone is different, and there is no way to predict results. There are too many factors that impact it

Bellringer30 said:

yeah bro... very rarely will you get any sort of backlash or harsh words on a question... that's not how it's done but the gains question is probably the poorest question you could ask... that is beyond impossible to answer... you COULD see a variety of results depending on you and how you eat, train, what your stats are, etc... there's a million factors that go into play... of course you will see results but noone can say you will gain 12.2 lbs in 4 weeks etc... its impossible to answer...

what else are you running with it? ancillaries? pct? stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

Enanthate and ace aren't w good combo unless this is 8-12week cycle. Id use E on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom