Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Start Using?

ivapontes

Im a skinny guy that is thinking about to start using primobolan
i want to gain alot of weight because im very skinny right now.
Does Primobolan work for bulking aswell?
in that case is it worth trying it and where can i buy it safely and good quality.
Hair-loss is the only side effect right?

Don't know what that is but buy some LDG 4033. If eating is a problem buy some mk 677. I want to stack these together but I'm waiting for someone to answer my question first on if its safe to do so. No need for that other crap
in that case is it worth trying it and where can i buy it safely and good quality.

Welcome to the board man. Primo is not what you want on a first cycle, I'll tell you that. We need to hear more about you to properly advise you. If you are "very skinny", chances are there's no way you're ready for aas and you're asking to hurt yourself. Let's start with your stats though bud? Age, height, weight, bf%?

there is NO steroid for a SKINNY GUY who cant gain weight... you cant gain weight because you have no idea how to eat and train... steroids are not for people undersized in any way... you'll destroy yourself... post up your stats age/height/weight/body fat as well as your daily diet so you can get the proper help...

Right dnt use roids it is not a solution check ur diet and traning also rest

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

bro you need to eat right. steroids dont magically grow muscles out of thin air, if you cant eat no supplement on earth is going to help. eat heavy, CORRECTLY, and TRAIN HARD.
Right

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, im 20 this summer
My height is 6,2 feet.
Weight is 167 pounds
i have a low bodyfat almost just fat on my stomach. little on my chest and back.
when i eat and train good i gain weight but its not much.
would like to gain faster without any side effects.
/ Ivaponets

My height is 6,2 feet.
Weight is 167 pounds
i have a low bodyfat almost just fat on my stomach. little on my chest and back.
/ Ivaponets
At 6'2 167lbs, all you need is food. Stop looking for a shortcut bud. You'll just be wasting your money since you don't know how to gain or hold onto weight. You need to review and apply this thread: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html You are way undersized for your height man. You're young enough that your test levels are in your prime. Take advantage of that. Theres no reason or excuse why you can't gain weight other than you not trying. Eat big, train hard, and you can put on at least 30+ lbs naturally.

Sent from my SM-G900P

My height is 6,2 feet.
Weight is 167 pounds
/ Ivaponets

And I would like a fluff pink unicorn to ride to work everyday but that just aint reality.
How long you been lifting for? Whats your diet look like. Do you have any clue how steroids work or what they do. Or are you the follower of retards with no education and a lack of drive and effort?

You don't even need to be messing with SARMs dude. You need to just man the fuck up lift some weight and eat some fucking real food. My 99 year old grandpa was 6'2 and 178. Even he's beating your ass in the Gainz department. And he is on a primarily liquid diet.

Don't know what that is but buy some LDG 4033. If eating is a problem buy some mk 677. I want to stack these together but I'm waiting for someone to answer my question first on if its safe to do so. No need for that other crap

what is your questions husker

bro, thats all part of the healing and recovery stack... everytime someone has an injury, thats part of the stack i recommend... of course they are fine to run together and i've answered this for you in another thread as well...

My height is 6,2 feet.
Weight is 167 pounds
/ Ivaponets

yes, lgd is safe... you need to learn how to eat... instead of just posting random shit, you need to read responses that people are giving... you never posted your diet, which obviously needs tremendous work... i have a great sarms stack for you to help with size but if you dont address your eating, nothing you take is going to matter or help... thats up to you on what you want to do moving forward but you will just be stagnant if you dont make the necessary changes... you can get this stack at www.sarmsx.com

here you go

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Horrible idea. If you're skinny fucking eat and train like the hulk. Period. If you can't put on weight naturally then steroids won't help you. Stop looking for the easy route. There is no easy route.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom