napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking GW501516 with Testosterone and winny

LaranjasCreed

Hi All, just want some input into this kind of stack. Im planning on running it for 12 weeks and some Winstrol at the back end of the cycle before pct.
Honestly, i'd like to run the recommended superstack itself but lets just say I have some supply of the test e and winstrol on hand good for 12 weeks and I really wouldn't like that go to waste.

Re: RE: Stacking GW501516 with Testosterone and winny

LaranjasCreed said:
Hi All, just want some input into this kind of stack. Im planning on running it for 12 weeks and some Winstrol at the back end of the cycle before pct.
Honestly, i'd like to run the recommended superstack itself but lets just say I have some supply of the test e and winstrol on hand good for 12 weeks and I really wouldn't like that go to waste.
I have no problem giving you a great setup for this cycle, which can be implemented nicely, but first tell us a little about yourself including your stats and experience

LaranjasCreed said:

the super stack fits so well into this cycle regardless and test and winstrol ONLY ENHANCE IT MORE... you definitely would want to be using mk and lgd with winstrol to help with any sort of joint pain that could occur... here is how to run it...

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-14 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom