Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009

zatipara

I read that SR9009 is very similar to GW. I have used GW always before workout, does this also apply to SR9009 to be most effective?

Thanks in advance!
Greets!

Sr9009 needs to be taken throughout the day. Preferably in 4-5 doses 2-3 hours apart to be effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that SR9009 is very similar to GW. I have used GW always before workout, does this also apply to SR9009 to be most effective?

Thanks in advance!
Greets!

SR9009 can be extremely effective for fat loss and endurance, especially when stacked with GW. Though they are similar, they work through completely different methods of action....and they also have completely different dosing schedules

GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The gw and Sr combination is the shit! Your endurance from gw is great but when you stack the 2 your endurance will be through the roof!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

I like them both. Sr9009 also helped me with my sleep. I don't see many people commenting about the effectiveness of better sleep with sr9009. If I had to pick one I like GW better simply because the once-a-day dosing. I have ran them both by themselves and by themselves I thought GW was more effective.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SR9009 can be extremely effective for fat loss and endurance, especially when stacked with GW. Though they are similar, they work through completely different methods of action....and they also have completely different dosing schedules

GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

^SR9 should be dosed as stated above

Thanks in advance!
Greets!

SR9009 is EXTREMELY effective... dosing is far different with it though... at 30 mg per day, you will take six 5MG doses every 2-3 hours... if you bump to 40 mg per day, its 10 mg every 3 hours

www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality sr9009 you can find and i would HIGHLY recommend adding it to your stack with GW

SR9009 is EXTREMELY effective... dosing is far different with it though... at 30 mg per day, you will take six 5MG doses every 2-3 hours... if you bump to 40 mg per day, its 10 mg every 3 hours

www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality sr9009 you can find and i would HIGHLY recommend adding it to your stack with GW

I haven't tried the SR9009 yet but I can definitely vouch for the high quality of Sarmsx, OP. From hearing all the friends here running it, I think you'll love it.

How long does it take to see results with SR? I'm on week 2 and not really much, if anything, happening. Started with 20mg for 6 days dosed 3 times a day then increased to 30 for the last 5 at 4 to 6 times a day. I'm really hoping for some fat loss here. I got no fat loss from GW either, just some endurance increase. I always run things alone first to see what's what. And, no, I'm not over eating. I meticulously tracked my calories and macros for 2 months while on GW and was slightly below or maintanance with a few refeeds. The one thing that I did notice was my fasting blood sugar went up about 30 points. Havnt checked it since the SR. kinda been disappointed in general with the SARMS except for a short recomp that didnt hold on LGD. Been playing with them for a year. Different brands but the SR is Pure Essence.

Im on SR for about a week and have noticed unusual letargy and low bloodsugar during workout. Have to have some sort of simple sugar at hand not to pass out. I can sleep very well at night though. I take the two capsules at 20mg each spaced out about 8hours apart. My weightscale is broken so i cant tell if im actually loosing weight, but i do feel overall tighter and lower abs start to come out. Running SR along with RAD for a recomp.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

How long does it take to see results with SR? I'm on week 2 and not really much, if anything, happening. Started with 20mg for 6 days dosed 3 times a day then increased to 30 for the last 5 at 4 to 6 times a day. I'm really hoping for some fat loss here. I got no fat loss from GW either, just some endurance increase. I always run things alone first to see what's what. And, no, I'm not over eating. I meticulously tracked my calories and macros for 2 months while on GW and was slightly below or maintanance with a few refeeds. The one thing that I did notice was my fasting blood sugar went up about 30 points. Havnt checked it since the SR. kinda been disappointed in general with the SARMS except for a short recomp that didnt hold on LGD. Been playing with them for a year. Different brands but the SR is Pure Essence.

Brother no offense, but your diet cannot be structured right. If you are eating around maintenance you shouldn't be doing refeeds at all, unless you aren't consuming carbs or are having very little of them. Obviously others are having phenomenal results with both GW and SR9009, so it might be good to step back and reassess what you are doing. This is necessary before blaming it on compounds that are proven. Nothing is magic. You have to make things work for you.

Cutting body fat isn't easy. You really need to make sure you are in a decent deficit to see it. You aren't taking fat loss seriously if you are eating at or around maintenance. You need to structure your diet to aim for 1-2 pounds of fat loss per week which should be a deficit of 500-1000 calories per day

Im on SR for about a week and have noticed unusual letargy and low bloodsugar during workout. Have to have some sort of simple sugar at hand not to pass out. I can sleep very well at night though. I take the two capsules at 20mg each spaced out about 8hours apart. My weightscale is broken so i cant tell if im actually loosing weight, but i do feel overall tighter and lower abs start to come out. Running SR along with RAD for a recomp.

What do you mean capsules bro? Where is your SR9009 from? If you have it in capsule form then it is not from sarmsx, and not SR9009 at all, and probably a prohormone which explains your lethargy

Your dosing is also completely wrong. It should be 5mg dosed 6 times per day spaced every 2-3 hours

Sr9009+GW +ECA = insane energy/endurance.

I usually plateau with fat loss where I'm at now ....I seem to still be losing fat!

SARMSX IS DEFINITELY LEGIT AND AWESOME!

What do you mean capsules bro? Where is your SR9009 from? If you have it in capsule form then it is not from sarmsx, and not SR9009 at all, and probably a prohormone which explains your lethargy

Your dosing is also completely wrong. It should be 5mg dosed 6 times per day spaced every 2-3 hours

Im using the SR from brawn, as it is easy to get here in europe and has quality products from what i know. Its in a capsule form not liquid and one cap has 20mg SR, thats why i have it spaced out longer. So a day im having 40mg SR.

Yup. It really needs to get spread that capsule SARMs are garbage.

Im using the SR from brawn, as it is easy to get here in europe and has quality products from what i know. Its in a capsule form not liquid and one cap has 20mg SR, thats why i have it spaced out longer. So a day im having 40mg SR.

It needs to be doses 5-6 times a day minimum so how are you spreading 20mg caps out anyway? I bet money you're caps are filled with PH. Whoever brawn is is taking your money.

Brother no offense, but your diet cannot be structured right. If you are eating around maintenance you shouldn't be doing refeeds at all, unless you aren't consuming carbs or are having very little of them. Obviously others are having phenomenal results with both GW and SR9009, so it might be good to step back and reassess what you are doing. This is necessary before blaming it on compounds that are proven. Nothing is magic. You have to make things work for you.

Cutting body fat isn't easy. You really need to make sure you are in a decent deficit to see it. You aren't taking fat loss seriously if you are eating at or around maintenance. You need to structure your diet to aim for 1-2 pounds of fat loss per week which should be a deficit of 500-1000 calories per day

No offense at all! I am actually on low carbs...about 100. I refeed on additional carbs about once a week because staying at 1,400 - 1,500 calories a day and trying to train on top of that is impossible. I'm a 47 year old female and it's not the same for us as it is for men to lose fat, watch the cortisol from dieting too hard etc. Additionally, If I lower my calories at the same time as adding a compound theres no way to truly know what the compound is doing as opposed to a diet change. I was at maintenance calories before SR and I wanted to continue that so I knew what the compound was capable of. I'd actually be happy with recomp, fat loss or muscle building. I need it all. So I figured continue to do the best I knew how with my diet and one of those goals would be met since SR seems to be so flexible.

Interesting is that when I was on LGD I didn't lower my calories but actually raised them a tad to keep up with my increased lifting abilities and I lost 3lbs of fat and gained at least that in lean mass (unfortunately this reversed itself after adding in MK-677). So I approached SR the same way. Didn't the mice lose fat and gain muscle while doing nothing? I'm not expecting that but I was expecting with effort in the right directions without starving myself that I'd see something is all. I'm wanting sustainable hacks so I don't have to starve myself the rest of my life to stay lean. If I cut calories even more Ill probobly just gain it back after the cycle after returning to a normal calorie intake because of an altered metabolism. That's what I'm trying to avoid, too.

there's your problem... your not even using sr whatsoever... those are NOT quality products... they are not even what they are advertised... your not using SR whatsoever... chances are that you are using a pro hormone but i assure you that is not SR9009...

Top Bottom