napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Solids in your SARMS

ClaytTheGreat

I recently had an order through sarmsx and opened the box as quickly as Ralph from a Christmas story when he got the red rider BB gun.

Sad thing is one of my SARMS had been broken and then upon further inspection of the rest of them, I noticed a large amount of solids within the SARMS. Is there any way to get rid of this? Anyone else having this problem with these guys? Any suggestions as to where else I should shop?

The solids within the SARMS is fairly normal in my experience. Run some hot water over the bottle or let it sit in warm water-not boiling water. As for the broken bottle, contact Sarmsx and I'm sure they will take care of you. I have had nothing but great customer service from them.

I recently had an order through sarmsx and opened the box as quickly as Ralph from a Christmas story when he got the red rider BB gun.

Sad thing is one of my SARMS had been broken and then upon further inspection of the rest of them, I noticed a large amount of solids within the SARMS. Is there any way to get rid of this? Anyone else having this problem with these guys? Any suggestions as to where else I should shop?
Sarmsx will take care of you with replacing the broken bottle no problem.

As for particulates in the solution, that is perfectly normal as some solutions are more heavily concentrated than others and all the compound will not dissolve into the solution. That is normal, and that is why you need to shake the bottle befire each dose to redistribute it into the suspension

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom