Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sodium/potassium

HopFive9

Dylan, i was googling ways to shed water weight and i came across one of your posts from a few years ago. You commented on you not being able to eat bananas...for the last 10 years if i eat a banana(sometimes other high potassium foods), the next day i will have kidney pains and sometimes blood in urine. My liver/kidney labs always come back good so im not sure if its too much potassium or too much potassium not being absorbed. You also recommend dandelion but i was afraid to try it knowing it might get rid of sodium and not as much potassium(from what i understand).

How are you going about your potassium issues and is it ok to run mk677 without messing something up? any insight would be appreciated, heath wise and for sarms use.

A lot of people's stomach's don't agree with bananas.Bananas aren't even near the best food for potassium anyway.Potatoes & especially sweet potatoes are extremely high in potassium.You can even get a product called No Salt.It's a sodium alternative that is made up of potassium chloride & has 640mg of potassium per serving & tastes JUST LIKE SALT.Leafy greens like spinach & kale are high in potassium too.

Top Bottom