Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Site Update

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Here is an update on the site everyone...

There is massive amount of working being done night and day... all robots are finally cleared off the site so now everything is being fixed as rapidly as possible... Pure Essence is back up and running as normal but obviously the forum has far more areas to cover and fix... Everything is coming together everyone, trust me... We will be back up and running better than before in the next few days... THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Childish, weak attempt to bring down our site. Quite sad.

DylanGemelli said:
Here is an update on the site everyone...

There is massive amount of working being done night and day... all robots are finally cleared off the site so now everything is being fixed as rapidly as possible... Pure Essence is back up and running as normal but obviously the forum has far more areas to cover and fix... Everything is coming together everyone, trust me... We will be back up and running better than before in the next few days... THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Thank you for the update Dylan. Glad to see we are making progress towards having a smooth operating forum again, and happy to see that pure essence site is back up! I know several have asked me about it being down

Good to hear. Tapatalk is my only way on really since it's so hard to manuever on safari. I'll just keep checking back every couple days. Good luck.

Thank you for all the Hard work Dylan, Now take some time an go get your leg looked at bud, we will be fine with what we have now , :), Thanks again,for all the hard work you an the others have done.

bwinn said:
Thank you for all the Hard work Dylan, Now take some time an go get your leg looked at bud, we will be fine with what we have now , :), Thanks again,for all the hard work you an the others have done.
What happened to his leg??

And yes, Thank you to everyone who has been working hard on getting the site back on track. I'm surprised at how fast it's being resolved actually. These attacks are such a bitch to deal with.

JackSteel said:
Good to hear. Tapatalk is my only way on really since it's so hard to manuever on safari. I'll just keep checking back every couple days. Good luck.

Hopefully the tapatalk app gets fixed soon. It's a pain for me too, because during the day while I'm at work it's my only access to the site

Tapatalk seems to be back up and running. Great job! This is all I can use while at work also.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Glad that everything is finally going back to normal!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Site Update

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
PM dates still say Dec 31, 1969 on all of them...
They've ajways said that for me on the app
Yeah me2... It just makes it kinda hard to sort through PM's when you're looking for something in particular

Re: RE: Re: Site Update

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Tapatalk seems to be back up and running. Great job! This is all I can use while at work also.

Me too bro. I hear ya. It's a lifesaver to get the app back

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Site Update

RickRock said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

Me too bro. I hear ya. It's a lifesaver to get the app back
I agree... I know ya'll have bigger fish to fry... I just thought it was worth mentioning

THANK YOU for the patience everyone.. i know a week seems like forever and trust me, it has been eating me alive but we are nearly there... it will be a few more days before everything is really proper again but at least we are moving in the right direction... i won't stop until its better than ever i assure you so continue to watch it not only get back to normal but far better than ever before!

Re: RE: Re: Site Update

DylanGemelli said:
THANK YOU for the patience everyone.. i know a week seems like forever and trust me, it has been eating me alive but we are nearly there... it will be a few more days before everything is really proper again but at least we are moving in the right direction... i won't stop until its better than ever i assure you so continue to watch it not only get back to normal but far better than ever before!
Yes Tapatalk is running much faster than before... It's definitely noticeable...

Top Bottom