napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Side effects

massbuilder

Hey Dylan, I wanted to know what you think could be going on with me. I had an old bottle of Sustanon from Nolva Apteka (allegedly a Canadian lab) and it expired last month so I decided to take just .3 cc every 3-4 days. I have also started propecia 4 wks earlier taking 1mg /day but was taking .5 mg for the last 2 wks. I thought to front load it and then reduce to half the recommended dose to help avoid side effects. So If the dosing on my UGL stuff is right, I have only taken 250 mg total over 3 pins and am having strange sides. I felt strong faster than normal but I am only 2 months back into training, basically at the point where my muscles are just getting used to the routine. I have been off training for 10 years following an injury but had 10 years of training prior to, my body fat is around 20percent I am sure. Anyhow, I can get a boner but seem to have difficulty blasting off and have run DBol, Sustanon or Test E, and primobolan (either all 3 or test and one of the others) and have never had sexual sides, only minor atrophy of the nads and have tapered off and cut many cycles short. I always thought i had been careful in the past but was super resistant to gyno etc. but many 10 wk cycles became 8 because of testicular atrophy which was my baseline to just stop. I have stopped the propecia and no more sustanon for now, not sure what is going on but have clomid , aromasin and nolva on hand and am planning to start clomid this weekend. My 1st pin was 11 days ago, 2nd 8days ago, and last .3 off a cc was 3days ago. Any thoughts and help would be greatly apprciated.

dude just stop please... your body fat is way way too high as it is and you have only been back to training 2 months... just stop, run pct and DO NOT use steroids until you are in the right condition and have been training consistently for muc more time... just stop dude...

Why in the world would you start a cycle when you just got into training? That takes years of consistency building a strong natural base. Besides that it's obvious you have no idea whatsoever what you're doing. If you want to be normal, You need to come off and pct at once

https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom