Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SHOULD I START A CYCLE???

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Hey what's up everyone?
I'm new to this forum. I have been training for about 5 years now. I'm all natural and I have never ran any gear. I'm about 6'4 270lbs. I just want to get people's honest opinions on my physique and how gear would affect me and my performance and physique.
Thanks!!

Attachments

• POSEDOWN.jpg
    POSEDOWN.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 207
AlmightyAlpha said:
Hey what's up everyone?
I'm new to this forum. I have been training for about 5 years now. I'm all natural and I have never ran any gear. I'm about 6'4 270lbs. I just want to get people's honest opinions on my physique and how gear would affect me and my performance and physique.
Thanks!!

You have one hell of a great foundation brother. You didn't list your age, but based on your stats and physique, you are certainly ready for a cycle if you choose to go that route. If you would like help setting up a cycle, we can certainly do that. Running a test cycle with some sarms mixed in would be an excellent route for you. Here is a good setup

1-12 Test C 500mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I don't believe you are natural

No pro hormones either? (Which is gear)

That is a huge compliment if you truly are!

If you are running your first cycle, I'd keep it super simple:

1-12 test cyp 500 per week
1-4 dbol 30-50 mg per day

Have AI on hand, and get your pct in order.

This is a tried and true first cycle and you would get big gains. I personally wouldn't add all that other stuff because you won't know what is doing what. As you get more experienced you can add in more drugs to enhance things as you see fit.

Good luck brotha - if you are natty at that size you have some sick genetics and a killer work ethic. Go get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sorry everyone... Still getting used to this Forum and how to control things and post. Yes, I am all natural. No pro hormones or gear. Just normal preworkout shit and protein and tons and tons of food. I'm 26 years old. I appreciate the feedback fellas!! Teach me more!!!!!!!!

Tha_waco_kid said:
I don't believe you are natural

No pro hormones either? (Which is gear)

That is a huge compliment if you truly are!

If you are running your first cycle, I'd keep it super simple:

1-12 test cyp 500 per week
1-4 dbol 30-50 mg per day

Have AI on hand, and get your pct in order.

This is a tried and true first cycle and you would get big gains. I personally wouldn't add all that other stuff because you won't know what is doing what. As you get more experienced you can add in more drugs to enhance things as you see fit.

Good luck brotha - if you are natty at that size you have some sick genetics and a killer work ethic. Go get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir... I am all natty. I appreciate the feedback!! I love this forum already! Thanks for the gear info as well.

RickRock said:
AlmightyAlpha said:
Hey what's up everyone?
Thanks!!

You have one hell of a great foundation brother. You didn't list your age, but based on your stats and physique, you are certainly ready for a cycle if you choose to go that route. If you would like help setting up a cycle, we can certainly do that. Running a test cycle with some sarms mixed in would be an excellent route for you. Here is a good setup

1-12 Test C 500mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hell yeah!!! You're the man!!! I appreciate the feedback!! I really just wanna keep it simple and see what I'm really made of. I know the drugs don't make the physique, but if you guys think I have a good foundation, I'd like to see my body at 100%

Start simple. 350mg test cyp- 12 weeks
aromasin 12.5 EOD
pct
start low and work up to stacks n such later on. U dont want to jump on everything at once. See your body's reaction. Keep a log. All test cycles are very good cycles and will yeild awesome results if done correctly

AlmightyAlpha said:
Hey what's up everyone?
Thanks!!

what is your body fat %

I will take your word on your gear usage. You look like you may have used before, but if you did not then I think you have been doing one hellava job with the iron.
You are at the exact right age to do a cycle. So how about lets go over some options. 1) Test is best. From here on you want your cycles to have test in them. If you use just test then you will use your first cycle to see how you and your body like/handle test. My take here on the test will be a lttle different. I would do sus250, and cyp 200. Done deal..lets see what happens. 2) You really want to get big..bigger than you already are..you have bigorexia. You want some big ass muscle and fast gains then start your cycle with sus/cyp and add 25mg dbol for 3 weeks. Then add it again in weeks 11-13 and done. Now you would be doing test as your base plus an oral. You will get big. 3) do you want to come right out of the chute and gear up like a pro? Then add 200mg deca to stack #2.
There are my 3 options for you. Now of course you have the info on antiE's and pct, and you know about sarms. If you want to be methodical and scientific about this then use option #1. Just 400-500 test. This what I would choose for you if you were my son. I go cautious and carefully.
Keep in mind that all of us on this board have gone wacky and out on the limb at least once. Learn from our mishaps. I have many to tell you...at a latter date.
You look really good right now, and I think #1 is best. Add some sarms to it. You already are one big boy, so you will be better off over your life to just stay lean. You may very well have the propensity to get really fat at a latter stage in your life. You might want to make your first TWO cycles just test. There are my choices and my preferences for you.

AlmightyAlpha said:
Hey what's up everyone?
Thanks!!

very impressive foundation bro... im impressed and there's no need to justify yourself... if you say your natty then there's no reason for anyone to think otherwise... i can help you to get started so you run a strong first cycle, get much more out of it without putting too much strain on your body initially... we will just do test and sarms instead of any orals to avoid any sort of extra toxicity or strain and you will still be able to accurately gauge your response to test without any interference... here is what i would do

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!! I appreciate the raw honesty here. All the info you guys are sharing and knowledge you are giving me is a little overwhelming. I will be getting back to all of you guys soon!!! Thank you again

Re: RE: Re: SHOULD I START A CYCLE???

AlmightyAlpha said:
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!! I appreciate the raw honesty here. All the info you guys are sharing and knowledge you are giving me is a little overwhelming. I will be getting back to all of you guys soon!!! Thank you again
It's no problem at all brother. We are glad to have you here as part of our family at Adrenaline Rush. We are here to help the best we can, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

So I really just want to do the most basic cycle to see how I grow and respond. 300-500mg test cyp a week with aromasin EOD, and some clomid and nolvadex pct.
Should I keep Caber on hand just in case prolactin levels get out of hand?? What would be the best basic cycle, assist, and pct? Like I said, new to all of this. I kind of know a little about gear. Much love to all of you!! And I hope you guys are reaching your goals!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Also, you guys were asking about my BF% it's around 16%. I have never dieted once. I eat fairly clean. Lots of eggs, egg whites, meats vary (turkey, fish, beef) oats, sweet potato, rice, fruits and veggies, and occasional junk food when I'm out with my girl. I have shakes about 2 times a day. Any recommendations?

I would really like to drop my BF% to around 12-11% before I run anything. To me, that sounds the safest. I also naturally seem to store fat in lower pecs and abdominal.. as most men. What do you guys think? Here is an older pic about 6 months ago.. I'm a tad leaner now.

Attachments

• IMG_10472598632818.jpeg
    IMG_10472598632818.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 128
AlmightyAlpha said:
Also, you guys were asking about my BF% it's around 16%. I have never dieted once. I eat fairly clean. Lots of eggs, egg whites, meats vary (turkey, fish, beef) oats, sweet potato, rice, fruits and veggies, and occasional junk food when I'm out with my girl. I have shakes about 2 times a day. Any recommendations?

Diet looks fine. Look paw paw left out your nolva 40/40/20/20.
clomid 50/25/25/25
aromasin eod 12.5 mg.

Your cycle is about 450mg testosterone cypionate once per week

Top Bottom