Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I dose a little high or a little low when mg in pills don't match my plan?

MrChristian

Hi team,

Good news! I got my order from BioTech! Wooohoooo!

So I have a small dilemma and I could use some advice. Part of my cycle requires me to take 60mg tbol each day for week 1-6. The problem is that the pills are all 25mg in size. So I can either...

a) Just go with 75mg per day
b) Go with 50mg per day
c) Do something more creative like alternating between 50mg one day and 75mg the next.

I have the same problem when it comes to the Nolva dosing in PCT. Pills are all 25mg, but sometimes I need to take 40mg and other times I need to take 20mg.

Ideas? What do you guys do in situations like these?

Thanks!
Christian

MrChristian said:
Hi team,

So I have a small dilemma and I could use some advice. Part of my cycle requires me to take 60mg tbol each day for week 1-6. The problem is that the pills are all 25mg in size. So I can either...

b) Go with 50mg per day
c) Do something more creative like alternating between 50mg one day and 75mg the next.

I have the same problem when it comes to the Nolva dosing in PCT. Pills are all 25mg, but sometimes I need to take 40mg and other times I need to take 20mg.

Thanks!
Christian

youve never used aas before so id start at 50mg and feel it out

MrChristian said:
Hi team,

b) Go with 50mg per day

Thanks!
Christian

Start at 50mg Tbol and assess that over at least a couple to three weeks. After that time you can consider bumping to 75mg if you feel the sides are low and you want to try the higher dose.

As for Nolva, I would just dose it like this 50/50/25/25

Re: RE: Re: Should I dose a little high or a little low when mg in pills don't match my plan?

MrChristian said:
Thanks guys! Sounds reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No problem buddy! Anytime!

Yup. Start at 50 mg p/d. See how it goes. I can see you are already becoming an aas junkie just like myself. Haha.

JM750 said:
Yup. Start at 50 mg p/d. See how it goes. I can see you are already becoming an aas junkie just like myself. Haha.

Ha! Well, we shall see how it goes. I'm both nervous and excited. I'm sure everything will be fine, since I have you guys to help me out with questions or concerns. I'll definitely be keeping a log here.

MrChristian said:
JM750 said:

Ha! Well, we shall see how it goes. I'm both nervous and excited. I'm sure everything will be fine, since I have you guys to help me out with questions or concerns. I'll definitely be keeping a log here.

i always look at the numbers and see which one has a higher differential... in this case, bumping 15 mg is higher than lowering 10 so go with 50 first as opposed to starting out higher... those numbers are not set in stone when a cycle is laid out... for instance, i recommend 500 mg of test to most but i never run it that high... sometimes you have to play with dosing anyway... those are sweet spots that i lay out but sometimes your body is going to respond quite differently... i never have to run orals too high because my body eats them up but some have to run them higher to see any result... i always like to start more conservative though first... you can always add but once you go to high you always have a much more difficult time scaling back...

DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:
JM750 said:

i always look at the numbers and see which one has a higher differential... in this case, bumping 15 mg is higher than lowering 10 so go with 50 first as opposed to starting out higher... those numbers are not set in stone when a cycle is laid out... for instance, i recommend 500 mg of test to most but i never run it that high... sometimes you have to play with dosing anyway... those are sweet spots that i lay out but sometimes your body is going to respond quite differently... i never have to run orals too high because my body eats them up but some have to run them higher to see any result... i always like to start more conservative though first... you can always add but once you go to high you always have a much more difficult time scaling back...

Great advice Dylan. Thanks!

MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:
JM750 said:

Great advice Dylan. Thanks!

anytime bro

Top Bottom