napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I be Concerned

fitnessbuzz

So doing my usual peptide protocol before the gym on an empty stomach I inject myself just like I did this morning. clean new insulin needle. sterilized the area. same peps i used this morning. but now the area is swollen, i can feel the peptides sitting under my skin like a bubble and the skin is red. I've noticed a bit of pain before from sub-q injections so normally i'm nor concerned. but the bubble and redness is new. should i be concerned or will it go away?

So doing my usual peptide protocol before the gym on an empty stomach I inject myself just like I did this morning. clean new insulin needle. sterilized the area. same peps i used this morning. but now the area is swollen, i can feel the peptides sitting under my skin like a bubble and the skin is red. I've noticed a bit of pain before from sub-q injections so normally i'm nor concerned. but the bubble and redness is new. should i be concerned or will it go away?

Just keep an eye on it and watch it. Make sure it doesn't worsen. Infections and abscesses are very easy to get with subq injections

It's possible you've pinned the same area too much which contributed to it as well

Thanks, I'm just headed off to train now. i've never really had an issue up until now, so been poking twice a day for 5 weeks without a worry, this is just the only time it went red like this. immediately after injecting. if anything pops up i'll post an update here and go to a GP

Like Rick said you very well might have pinned a spot too often. Where. Did you pin? Fatty deposits, or lack of might be a factor as well.

Ya its trapped. What u do is rub that area in a circular motion for about five min. Gently to semi firm pressure. Then throw an ice pack on it and you will be fine.

PHURIOUS

Yeah it messaged it and trained and it went away thank god. where i pin is just below my belly button and i swap up left and right sides which is where i hold the most fat. ended up just being trapped. for sub-q should i use a larger area and change it up more? i find the further to my sides i go the harder it is to pin where if i'm close to or right under the belly button it goes in no problem.

Top Bottom