Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shipping to Canada?

trenimal2016

Just wondering the price of shipping to Canada. It says 12.99, but when I checked the delivery information tab is states:

Since we guarantee delivery, we have to be safe with international clients. We split package into 3 bottles maximum per package, We use international priority mail which usually takes 12-28 business days and it's trackable. We charge $34.99 USD for the 1st package and $33.99 USD for each additional package. This is done to guarantee customer safety and delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery with other shipping methods and do not offer them.

My question is when will these charges be added to my order? And the amount of bottles I am ordering the shipping price is really starting to add up lol any help would be awesome

Last edited:
Just wondering the price of shipping to Canada. It says 12.99, but when I checked the delivery information tab is states:

Since we guarantee delivery, we have to be safe with international clients. We split package into 3 bottles maximum per package, We use international priority mail which usually takes 12-28 business days and it's trackable. We charge $34.99 USD for the 1st package and $33.99 USD for each additional package. This is done to guarantee customer safety and delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery with other shipping methods and do not offer them.

My question is when will these charges be added to my order? And the amount of bottles I am ordering the shipping price is really starting to add up lol any help would be awesome

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I'm not real familiar with how the international shipping charges are applied. Dylan may be able to help answer this, or you can contact sarmsx directly

Either way I want to grab something. The wife has no issue with PEs, unless they are breaking the bank. Lol Rick I remember reading that I can run mk-677 for a year with no issues. Maybe I can go that route?

I would have rather the stack you suggested but, there are a lot of bottles involved. She takes care of the money (gone a lot) and so she can get a little tight. I don't want surprise charges.

I ordered a few weeks ago and I'm from Canada. It came as 4 bottles per package. Once the first package was delivered, they sent the second one. The first one arrived within five days, the second one took two weeks because it was over a holiday. You are charged shipping when you place the order. You will most likely be emailed asking to send pictures of your drivers licence and credit card, it's for your safety. I was a little apprehensive but everything is fine, I just blacked out everything but the last four numbers on credit card as well as certain info on drivers licence. Once that is done they will quickly process your order, your account will be charged and you will be sent a tracking number for the package.

No supplement beats hard work

I ordered a few weeks ago and I'm from Canada. It came as 4 bottles per package. Once the first package was delivered, they sent the second one. The first one arrived within five days, the second one took two weeks because it was over a holiday. You are charged shipping when you place the order. You will most likely be emailed asking to send pictures of your drivers licence and credit card, it's for your safety. I was a little apprehensive but everything is fine, I just blacked out everything but the last four numbers on credit card as well as certain info on drivers licence. Once that is done they will quickly process your order, your account will be charged and you will be sent a tracking number for the package.

No supplement beats hard work
I can confirm this also, exact same for me, whatever you paid on your order is what it will cost. 2 packages though.

you can and should run mk677 or a year... thats by far the best way to use it to get the very most out of it... shipping speed will be rapid to canada as well...

Either way I want to grab something. The wife has no issue with PEs, unless they are breaking the bank. Lol Rick I remember reading that I can run mk-677 for a year with no issues. Maybe I can go that route?

If MK-677 is something you will be using, you definitely should go at least 6 months but a year would be much better for sure

I said fu*k it, and placed an order. How do I check my order in sarmsx?

process is 1-2 days... if you dont have an email back from them, MAKE SURE you check your spam folder because far too often people complain about not receiving an email confirmation yet it is in their spam filter when they look...

Had a reply first thing this morning. I have to sign the cardholder agreement and send the other docs. A+ so far in regards to customer service. Also answered my shipping question pretty fast, a bit expensive but worth it and makes the transaction a lot safer when shipping internationally. So I am excited. I just hope the MK667 is shipped first so I can get started

Last edited:
Had a reply first thing this morning. I have to sign the cardholder agreement and send the other docs. A+ so far in regards to customer service. Also answered my shipping question pretty fast, a bit expensive but worth it and makes the transaction a lot safer when shipping internationally. So I am excited. I just hope the MK667 is shipped fast so I can get started lol

as soon as you get that paperwork back it will go right out.. sarmsx has the absolute best international shipping out there... as you can see, they are very precise and make sure you get the best possible experience in all regards...

Your item departed a transfer airport in XXXXXXX on XXXXXX. The item is currently in transit to the destination

But on the Canada post website is says it is still enroute from the originating country.

My question to the follow Canadians is did someone just forgot to scan it or is the package stuck in customs almost been 2 days since the last update:/

Last edited:
yes it would say if it was in customs, just stay calm it shouldn't be a problem getting thru and who knows if they scanned it properly but it is kinda out of sarmsx hands when it comes to the carrier. however if you don't receive simply email them privately and handle it that way. but let us know when you get your pack cuz its gonna make it bro

Top Bottom