napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

server error

hemiford

I was unable to complete an order from Pure Essence today. I repeatedly changed my password and kept getting kicked out as soon as I would try to checkout. Then when I tried to check out without accessing my account I got a server error message. I hope they realize their website is broke. It just cost them $450 from me and I still need to complete this purchase for my PCT which starts next week......

I was unable to complete an order from Pure Essence today. I repeatedly changed my password and kept getting kicked out as soon as I would try to checkout. Then when I tried to check out without accessing my account I got a server error message. I hope they realize their website is broke. It just cost them $450 from me and I still need to complete this purchase for my PCT which starts next week......

I have not heard of any other issues, but contact Dylan or PM Pureessencesarms and either should be able to get you taken care of. no need to panic brother.

the website is not broke whatsoever... next time please pm me or pureessencesarms to try to fix things for you quickly... i just went through the entire process myself with no error whatsoever and i also contacted them and they have been getting orders as usual with no complaints... im not exactly sure what is happening on your end but we can try to resolve this quickly....

Could have been a site influx... This stuff is pretty popular. It happens on commercial sites from time to time.

Top Bottom